ADVERTISEMENT

It's Time for....

jr40831

All-American
Sep 16, 2007
Harlan
Name That Game! This lady sat emotionless regardless of what her team was doing on the court.
screenshot__129__by_manoluv_dfo9pe8-pre.jpg

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
You can see her tear ducts are about to explode. I’m betting the people in front of her got soaked about 3 minutes later.

I know this lady. I met her a few years ago at a convention. She was selling happy faces, fentanyl, and condoms to teenagers. She’d take you out back and spank your monkey for $50 dollars. I chose to pass up the deal, because I just can’t get the monkey going with someone with a face like that. My friend took her for a ride, and said it wasn’t bad. He said she did smile when he pulled out his monkey.

My dad sold treadmills and had a big client in Ohio that was a lifelong UK fan and he knew my dad was a Kentucky basketball fan too. My dad calls the guy the week after the UL loss in Rupp and the guy is so dismayed that he offers to sell my dad two books of tickets to the final four because the cats just don’t have it that year.

That’s all to say that we were literally crying during that game. Angry and sad at the prospect of getting to go to a major sporting only to see freakin’ Duke play.

I didn’t think we might pull it off until I saw that bitch frozen on TV. She knew, and I didn’t really feel it until I saw that.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT