ADVERTISEMENT

It's About To Go Down!

Oh. I suppose everybody is going down except UNCheat.
A source who has been briefed on the case laughed: “You might see Tennessee-Chattanooga as a No. 2 seed.”

I'm no Pete Thamel fan, but damn, that sounds bad.
This quote is eye popping:
"When this all comes out, Hall of Fame coaches should be scared, lottery picks won’t be eligible to play and almost half of the 16 teams the NCAA showed on its initial NCAA tournament show this weekend should worry about their appearance being vacated.”
If that is true (remember, this is Pete Thamel) college basketball is in deep sh!t.

Guess we'll see how much pull some institutions have.

"When this all comes out, Hall of Fame coaches should be scared, lottery picks won’t be eligible to play and almost half of the 16 teams the NCAA showed on its initial NCAA tournament show this weekend should worry about their appearance being vacated.”
If that is true (remember, this is Pete Thamel) college basketball is in deep sh!t.

Bad.....Bad !!!

You think Rat and Huckleberry are messed up in this?

AlohaCat

Good year for UK not to be in the Top 16.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
If anybody is going to fall really hard it will be Kansas.

Bad.....Bad !!!

You think Rat and Huckleberry are messed up in this?

AlohaCat
I do. The feds don't care how popular you are in college basketball.
The Bagley knee thing that we were talking about in the other thread might just be true. This might be Bagley's sore knee and it's possible that K's back is getting REALLLLLY sore right about now.

Although the article says that the information may not be released, I would think that even if it doesn't come out in discovery, at some time it will. I would think that with a gov't agency investigating public universities, that it would come under the right of information act, once the smoke clears on the trials.

Reactions: shep21754
Although the article says that the information may not be released, I would think that even if it doesn't come out in discovery, at some time it will. I would think that with a gov't agency investigating public universities, that it would come under the right of information act, once the smoke clears on the trials.

I guess the question is: Is the information the FBI has "actionable" .... I defer to those on the Board that are attorney's to opine on this...I would like to know IF this information WILL come out and if indictments will be the result of the FBI information (if actionable).

AlohaCat.

Fortunately for the K Slurping circle jerk known as ESPN, Duke is not a public University. Shouldn't have to worry about any info coming out on them or K.

Reactions: Willy4UK
So at least two of K, Cal, Self, Roy, Izzo, and Boeheim are going down. My guess is Boeheim and Self but praying for K and Roy.

Izzo looks the worst for wear and I don't think it is from sexual violence allegations, either.

My guesses are the following -

1. Kansas
2. Arizona
3. Michigan State
4. Oklahoma
5. Villanova (agent has history with Villanova players)
6. Auburn

After reading that, I'm not convinced that it's nothing but bullshit. That article sounds like fabrication and conjecture posed As fact to me. Nothing more that a hit piece for yahoo sports and the H.P.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Kansas will be disqualified from the tournament. Few eligible players they will have left will be allowed to compete as BPK- basketball players from Kansas

So all this will go down and the NCAAT will be wrecked this year,I'll believe it when I see it.Even if the FBI goes public with info and indictments the NCAA will not have enough time to process any of whatever is alleged prior to the tournament.Some sort of due process procedure would have to be followed.It might create a big mess down the road but it doesn't seem likely in the short term.

The media is creating a lot of smoke but I wonder how much fire.

Notable clients
kyle Lowry Nova
Austin Rivers Duke
casey Prather Florida
Justin Patton Creighton
Malachi Richardson Syracuse
Peyton Silva - Loserville
Hollis Thompson Gtown
Myles Turner Texas
Kaleb
Tarczewski - Zona
Blossingame - Clemson
Daniel Gibson - Texas
Edmond Sumner - Xavier
KJ Mcdaniels - Clemson
Semja Christon - Xavier

Other teams with multiple reps - Pitt , Cincy

Last edited:
So all this will go down and the NCAAT will be wrecked this year,I'll believe it when I see it.Even if the FBI goes public with info and indictments the NCAA will not have enough time to process any of whatever is alleged prior to the tournament.Some sort of due process procedure would have to be followed.It might create a big mess down the road but it doesn't seem likely in the short term.

The media is creating a lot of smoke but I wonder how much fire.

My thoughts exactly .Thamel makes it sound like every coach in every program is involved. Would want us to believe that the championship will be vacated no matter what. Just don't know how much of it is true and how much is BS.

1. Virginia
2. Villanova WORRY
3. Xavier WORRY
4. Purdue
5. Auburn ALREADY IMPLICATED
6. Kansas WORRY
7. Duke NOTHING TO SEE HERE
8. Cincinnati EXPENDABLE and OLD CONNECTIONS
9. Clemson WORRY AND EXPENDABLE
10. Texas Tech EXPENDABLE
11. Michigan State WORRY
12. North Carolina NO