ADVERTISEMENT

It's 2 a.m. We were underdogs. I figured we'd likely lose. We lost. It's 2 a.m., and I can't sleep..

Mojocat

All-American
Jan 29, 2003
well. How pathetic is this. I'm a 40 something grown ass man! Wife, kids, job, the whole 9 yards.

We were dogs. Carolina is the one team I didn't want to see. Said all week I thought we'd win a close one vs UCLA, then lose a close one vs UNC. The one thing I feared was 2 quick fouls on Fox or Bam, to get us out of sorts. So, point is, the L is no shock.

And yet, here we are. Watching Kings of New York for the 4th time this month. It's 2 a.m., and I can't sleep.

You're not alone daddyo. The thrill of victory or the agony of defeat. We were awarded the latter of the two. Tomorrow is a brand new day towards a brand new season. Yes it sucks!

Reactions: ukfan041
well. How pathetic is this. I'm a 40 something grown ass man! Wife, kids, job, the whole 9 yards.

We were dogs. Carolina is the one team I didn't want to see. Said all week I thought we'd win a close one vs UCLA, then lose a close one vs UNC. The one thing I feared was 2 quick fouls on Fox or Bam, to get us out of sorts. So, point is, the L is no shock.

And yet, here we are. Watching Kings of New York for the 4th time this month. It's 2 a.m., and I can't sleep.

Just because we expected the ref screwjob, to support the most corrupt program in NCAA history, doesn't make it right.

Everyone in the state of North Carolina is sick in the head.

Obsessed with feeling like elite, cheaty northerners in spite of being farther south than Kentucky. It bothers them.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
Can't sleep either.
If I thought we had a title caliber team next year I could.
But no veterans and not enough shooters.
We will be great but not championship level great

So true what makes it worse it because it was to UNC who cheated for decades and nothing was every done. On a scale of 1-10 on what we did in the 80's it would be a 3 and we see how the NCAA treated us. This would be a 20 on the same scale. Just not right....

I'm still steaming over the officiating. I've watched virtually every UK game for over 30 years, countless other college and professional games, and I've never seen a team's best 3 players on the bench with foul trouble in the first half. Ever. Combined with the Fox no-call at the end of the half, it honestly makes me think there's some shady Vegas-related shit going on in basketball that needs to be looked into.

Regardless, we still should've won the game. Seeing Fox and Bam in the locker room made me a little teary eyed. They deserved better than what they got tonight.

I'm still steaming over the officiating. I've watched virtually every UK game for over 30 years, countless other college and professional games, and I've never seen a team's best 3 players on the bench with foul trouble in the first half. Ever. Combined with the Fox no-call at the end of the half, it honestly makes me think there's some shady Vegas-related shit going on in basketball that needs to be looked into.

Regardless, we still should've won the game. Seeing Fox and Bam in the locker room made me a little teary eyed. They deserved better than what they got tonight.
Yep. Like I said, I was afraid of either Bam or Fox going to the bench with 2 quick ones - and we had 4 starters do it. Officiating played a big part - and I hate to play that card, because no one takes it seriously. But if DeCourcy, Gottlieb, Mike & Mike and others are saying it, maybe some will....

Sleepless trauma from the Sunday evening ass rape we all witnessed.

AMAZING they get away with it but the day of reckoning, it is coming.

Yup slept on and off all night! Tough pill to swallow boys. Then watching fox and bam in tears like that after the game hurt me even more. It's a damn shame that they would screw over 18-20 yr old kids like that in the first half who play their hearts out. I love this team and wish they would stick around 1 more year but that's life...gotta roll with the punches.

ADVERTISEMENT