ADVERTISEMENT

It is time

There isn't a coach in America that wouldn't love to have Cal's youth problem and most would think they have a chance to go far with 2 or 3 five star players. All of the incoming freshmen are full of enthusiasm and want to win. I think we can do it.

Not gonna happen until Cal changes his recruiting philosophy...needs at least two top 5 ranked guys on the team! No championship this year...not even gonna be enjoyable. [eyeroll]

Post made me wanna

gLj3iF.gif

There isn't a coach in America that wouldn't love to have Cal's youth problem and most would think they have a chance to go far with 2 or 3 five star players. All of the incoming freshmen are full of enthusiasm and want to win. I think we can do it.
You realize we have more like 8-9 5 star players not 2-3 . Green, PJ , richards , JV , knox , Gabriel , SKJ and now even Alexander are all 5 star players. Just shows you how loaded we are. Now if we can just add either Johnson or Diallo which I bet we will.

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
You realize we have more like 8-9 5 star players not 2-3 . Green, PJ , richards , JV , knox , Gabriel , SKJ and now even Alexander are all 5 star players. Just shows you how loaded we are. Now if we can just add either Johnson or Diallo which I bet we will.

Yea, just saying how happy other coaches would be with 2 or 3, we are still loaded with talent and potential, sometime you can have to much and it can cause problems. I like our roster the way it is now.

Actually, I'm not sure about that. There are plenty of coaches that struggle to manage talent and even more that would have a tough row to hoe to so quickly develop it and massage that talent into a serious competitor.

No doubt most or all would want the talent but most of them wouldn't be able to work it like Cal even if they could recruit like him.
It seems like even too many Kentucky fans think this is just about collecting Jims and Joes and rolling balls out. It's not at all.

ADVERTISEMENT