ADVERTISEMENT

It’s time to accept the system is broken

Wait, are you saying you're off the Cal train? I know you've been pretty close to on the fence about it based on some if your recent posts, but it looks like you just pole vaulted over the fence.
list of players who should have came back
hagans
killeya-jones
wynard
vanderbilt
gabriel
skal
teauge
dakari
diallo
you think these guys wouldve made an impact as upperclassmen? even more so when you factor in Cals development of players.
Cal didn't push them to the NBA or he would have pushed Washington to the NBA.

I'll say this

I bet Cal has some nuance to his messaging about players leaving the program at the end of the year and will judge with a more critical eye.

I can see him doing everything he can to make sure next season doesn't have a painful start to it.

Last edited:
This "System" barely beats Miss St. and Vandy, then beats Florida w/ no fans and minus their best player, and suddenly Cal is a genius again.

Oh well. Looks like those wins were more about who we played than anything else.

System still broken -- glad it was exposed like it was against a "modern offense." Maybe seeing it up close will make him change w/ the times (again, it took that kind of thing to happen to change Saban's mind about offense--tempo, RPO, etc.).

Reactions: RunninRichie
Not taking Hollingsworth then taking Baker 3 months later was the start. He is going to end up top 5 in all-time scoring at WKU. Local kids at least give you a better shot of them sticking through not playing much.

Don't forget Ja Morant

Reactions: gharding07
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT