ADVERTISEMENT

It’s sad to say…

If anyone wants to find a board to read to take your mind off this senseless act of losing our Cats. I'm a Cowboys fan and so I have a second home besides our message boards. CowboysZone.com Fans Board is as good as a spot to read the NFL news, and Games, pretty much like this place. Anyone seeking a getaway from here or just wanna read a decent board check it out.

Reactions: BlueThunderstruck
If anyone wants to find a board to read to take your mind off this senseless act of losing our Cats. I'm a Cowboys fan and so I have a second home besides our message boards. CowboysZone.com Fans Board is as good as a spot to read the NFL news, and Games, pretty much like this place. Anyone seeking a getaway from here or just wanna read a decent board check it out.
I’m on that Dallas board every day. I’m a huge Cowboy fan.

Reactions: BGCATFAN2012
For the first time in my life, I’ll be glad when this season is over. I can turn the TV off but I can’t not watch the team I love so much. Kills my soul watching this mess. Just saying.
Just wait until tournament. Feb and March are going to SUCK even worse.

UK not even in the conversation and probably not going to be in the tournament.

And if we are, it will be even more embarrassing to be a Cat fan.

Yeah. Cal did that.

I didn’t watch the last two games. I recorded both of them, and had someone tell me not to waste my time.

That’s crazy to even think, I’ve probably barley missed watching two games the last decade or so.

Reactions: IIIBradIII
Just wait until tournament. Feb and March are going to SUCK even worse.

UK not even in the conversation and probably not going to be in the tournament.

And if we are, it will be even more embarrassing to be a Cat fan.

Yeah. Cal did that.
I think some players will opt out for injuries (hint… hint…)….
So they can not damage there draft stock or transfer stock anymore than it already is.
I think this will happen to at least 1 if not 2 players this year.

It’s easier IMO to just listen to the radio call. That way you can do something else and not feel like you wasted 3 hours of your life.
I have been going to the gym during the games and walk on the treadmill. Helps the frustrations
I’m going to try listening to the radio while walking on the treadmill. Never crossed my mind before. Thanks good ideas.

I was to the point that I really didn’t care, then Cal started playing the Benny Lineup and pulled me back in. Then yesterday’s mess has me back to not caring again. This team has to really do something to get me back interested again. Need to win out in the regular season. I don’t think that is realistic.

Reactions: BGCATFAN2012
I was to the point that I really didn’t care, then Cal started playing the Benny Lineup and pulled me back in. Then yesterday’s mess has me back to not caring again. This team has to really do something to get me back interested again. Need to win out in the regular season. I don’t think that is realistic.
Yeah was thinking we was finally gonna win a big game and then we suked again. Guess the tn game was a fluke and even if we win out this team won't sniff the second weekend. Probably get embarrassed by a ivy league or a mcneese st. My care level dropped back down to where we were weeks back also.... don't give a shit about Tue game against Ole Piss, and maybe beating a couple bad teams this week will make everyone believe again, I won't be fooled again. We know what this team is.

I didn’t watch the last two games. I recorded both of them, and had someone tell me not to waste my time.

That’s crazy to even think, I’ve probably barley missed watching two games the last decade or so.
not even worth the energy to set the timer on the dvr..........just have to delete it after you find out the result

For the first time in my life, I’ll be glad when this season is over. I can turn the TV off but I can’t not watch the team I love so much. Kills my soul watching this mess. Just saying.
Just do it and quit whining about it.

You are 100% correct.

We are really sad about the state of our basketball program right now.
Damn dude. I’m not happy with the season either but I’m not jumping off the Clay’s Ferry bridge either. The season isnt over yet. Still plenty of basketball left. Suck it up buttercup.

Damn dude. I’m not happy with the season either but I’m not jumping off the Clay’s Ferry bridge either. The season isnt over yet. Still plenty of basketball left. Suck it up buttercup.
Lol. We already suck. No need to suck up anymore stuff.

Stay off that bridge tomorrow night.

I went to Vandy game, had a great time. It's like life, you pick your spots and enjoy what you can. It's been a disappointing season over all so far. But there have been many others over the years, the sky is not falling.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT