ADVERTISEMENT

Isaiah Stewart...

gocats44

Junior
Gold Member
Feb 10, 2003
Dallas, TX
On the national 247 board unless he typed it by mistake Evan Daniels mentioned we are making a push behind the scenes. Interesting considering we aren't on his list.

I didn't realize it wasn't visible to non VIP members. If we are recruiting him I'm sure we will hear more soon.

He already has a final six. If the Stewart rumor is true then one wonders why UK continues to expand its big man targets.

Reactions: DerekMcPwn
Isaiah Stewart is a 6-8, 243-pound Power Forward from Rochester, NY. Has Duke high on his list. Has unofficially visited Mich. St. twice.

He already has a final six. If the Stewart rumor is true then one wonders why UK continues to expand its big man targets.

Cal is casting a big net, in case Wiseman goes to Memphis and the rumors that Carey was a big Duke lean prove true. Stewart is high on Duke, and I doubt he goes there if Carey goes to Duke.

On the real, I secretly hope this is Cal gunning for anyone and everyone that Duke/K is going for. For payback and to send a message.

Reactions: westerncat
Cal is casting a big net, in case Wiseman goes to Memphis and the rumors that Carey was a big Duke lean prove true. Stewart is high on Duke, and I doubt he goes there if Carey goes to Duke.

On the real, I secretly hope this is Cal gunning for anyone and everyone that Duke/K is going for. For payback and to send a message.

Stewart and Carey can play together. Carey has enough outside game that he can stretch the floor.

Reactions: KINGBEAST
Stewart and Carey can play together. Carey has enough outside game that he can stretch the floor.

Could it work? Sure. But these makes for a pretty slow and lumbering squad, having two beefy centers in play, even if one "can" hit the 3. Could also be a liability on defense if a team decides to go guard heavy. Also, K seems to shy away from the conventional big man, favoring a wing and forward dominated offense. He never plays through the center.. I would think his style of play would turn the 2nd center elsewhere.. but who knows.

Yep Wendell Carter took on a secondary role at Duke behind Bagley. I think if he had came here instead he would have gotten the Boogie treatment. He still got drafted high but his numbers would have been better here.

Reactions: CatfanMike47
I watched Stewart dominate Charles Bassey at FTTH. Watching him I felt sorta disappointed he was heading to Duke. He’d be a great one to sneak in on.

Makes sense.

UK casting the net to Cockburn, Stewart, Tshiebwe , Wiseman, Hurt, Carey, Brooks, and Nnaji.

No doubt there will be more names down the road. We'll land our fair share. Seems like Cal is relentless out there.

Reactions: jrpross
Makes sense.

UK casting the net to Cockburn, Stewart, Tshiebwe , Wiseman, Hurt, Carey, Brooks, and Nnaji.

No doubt there will be more names down the road. We'll land our fair share. Seems like Cal is relentless out there.
Seems like a good idea to send the feelers out to as many as possible and see who looks most likely.

I watched Stewart dominate Charles Bassey at FTTH. Watching him I felt sorta disappointed he was heading to Duke. He’d be a great one to sneak in on.

I saw the same game, Stewart pushed Bassey around like he was a grocery cart!!!!!

Corey Evans mentioned today in "twitter tuesday" that Kentucky is the wildcard here. Check out the article on the rivals home page.

After seeing Richards in the Bahamas we know pretty certain that we most likely will lose 3 bigs if EJ is for real as we have heard we could lose 4 bigs fairly easy.

ADVERTISEMENT