ADVERTISEMENT

Is this a trap?

Mashburned

All-American
Mar 10, 2009
Reactions: WayneDougan
Some liberal commie think tank crap has sent these letters to my household urging me to answer surveys about my community.

Well, today they sent fedex express mailed me a damn $10 bill. There is obviously something extremely sinister behind this. Place is called Amerispeaks and it’s run by University of Chicago.

https://www.amerispeak.org/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIjqaX8NzR2wIVxVt-Ch3KPAu0EAAYASAAEgLap_D_BwE
Don’t spend it, Mash. I guarantee you that commie Muslim bitch Valerie Jarrett is behind it.

Some liberal commie think tank crap has sent these letters to my household urging me to answer surveys about my community.

Well, today they sent fedex express mailed me a damn $10 bill. There is obviously something extremely sinister behind this. Place is called Amerispeaks and it’s run by University of Chicago.

https://www.amerispeak.org/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIjqaX8NzR2wIVxVt-Ch3KPAu0EAAYASAAEgLap_D_BwE

Yes, if you respond, you're required to defect to either North Korea or Cuba. $10 goes a long way in either place.

DUDES.

I just read the letter....they shower me with pleasantries and tell me how important my opinions are to the world, then the last sentence of their pathetic plea for help says

“A PROFESSIONAL INTERVIEWER FROM NORC WILL BE VISITING YOU SOON TO ANSWER QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE, AND TO PROVIDE ANY ASSISTANCE YOU MAY NEED TO GET STARTED”...

Assist my ass! That sounds like a threat!

This is a trap and a half, and I think my life is in danger. Mfers said I get $50 for completing my first survey!

giphy.gif

I don’t think it’s a trap. Funny you mention your good fortune because I received some good news in my email box today! It seems as though the Nigerian Prince is going to deposit $10,000.000 into my bank account!
Get this, the only thing I have to do is wire him a measly $10,000. As soon as he receives it he will deposit the $10,000.000 into my checking account!

Last edited:
Reminds me of the time bass pro shops sent me a book that I didn’t ask for and then wanted me to send it back or pay for it. I kept it for free, couldn’t believe they pulled that shit.

Reactions: jameslee32
My wife gets both the Dem and Rep branded surveys. She pitched them both. I'm guessing they both hate independents but I'm good with that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT