ADVERTISEMENT

Is there a line out for today's game?

People
People bet on exhibition games?
people bet on everything.

Bovada and most books have black and white policies for situations like this.

If you one needed one point to cover and the game was called with 3-4 seconds left would you want them to settle the bet?

Reactions: uky8unc5
Bovada did not pay off on last game. Because of the electrical problem, the game ran a few odd seconds short of an official 40 minute game. Bovada declared all bets off but did return all cash put down.
I use bovada and that's BS on their part.

Sounds like they thought it would be easy money to play the over excited Kentucky fanbase against a pro team that they thought would make easy work of a young college team.

When it didn't play out that way they decided to use the odd 18/22 minute halfs to screw everyone and save their butts

People

people bet on everything.

Bovada and most books have black and white policies for situations like this.

If you one needed one point to cover and the game was called with 3-4 seconds left would you want them to settle the bet?

Yeah, but when UK is plus 9 and wins by 20, another 30 seconds was not going to affect the betting outcome. Bovada probably paid someone to sabotage the electrical system.

Yeah, but when UK is plus 9 and wins by 20, another 30 seconds was not going to affect the betting outcome. Bovada probably paid someone to sabotage the electrical system.
Haha maybe.

I know and you’re right, but it’s just the way it goes. I don’t know if my guy would honor it or not, glad I didn’t find out on that game.

Where is andreholdingmyrearend or Sacramentocat when you need them? Those two love to boast about how much money they are raking in from sports betting.

If we were +9 against the last team we’d pribably be +12 against this bunch tonight.

If we were +9 against the last team we’d pribably be +12 against this bunch tonight.

This teams coach said people call them European Kentucky and they’ve been prepping for awhile on this game in particular

They did get beat by San Lorenzo though.

Bovada did not pay off on last game. Because of the electrical problem, the game ran a few odd seconds short of an official 40 minute game. Bovada declared all bets off but did return all cash put down.

I got paid out. They paid, took it back, and then paid again.

Reactions: uky8unc5
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT