ADVERTISEMENT

Is Scheyer going to cry?

RunninRichie

All-American
Sep 5, 2019
image.png

Bunch of bitches. He’s thinking coach K always got phantom calls. Why can’t I get mine? This isn’t fair.
Yeah, Coach K always got the benefit of every doubt regarding officiating. It makes a huge difference and Scheyer, and many life-long Duke fans, are feeling it. Duke still gets more than their fair share at home, but away from Cameron it's not even close to the same. Better get used to it.

Yeah, Coach K always got the benefit of every doubt regarding officiating. It makes a huge difference and Scheyer, and many life-long Duke fans, are feeling it. Duke still gets more than their fair share at home, but away from Cameron it's not even close to the same. Better get used to it.
There was a charge call in that game last night against Miami (game was well in hand) that I wondered about. Miami guy had Duke player backed down well within the restrictive circle but then just lowered his shoulder straight into his chest and got a charge. Duke players feet were both well inside the restrictive circle. Not taking circle into account it was the correct call IMO. Do you know if the rules state inside the circle is a block regardless how the play unfolds?

Reactions: IL Wildcat
Doesn’t he know he can just say his back hurts too bad and avoid getting these losses on his record?

There was a charge call in that game last night against Miami (game was well in hand) that I wondered about. Miami guy had Duke player backed down well within the restrictive circle but then just lowered his shoulder straight into his chest and got a charge. Duke players feet were both well inside the restrictive circle. Not taking circle into account it was the correct call IMO. Do you know if the rules state inside the circle is a block regardless how the play unfolds?
I believe that rule only applies to a secondary defender in the college game. So, a primary defender could take a charge down there but if a second defender steps in late, it's an automatic blocking foul. Someone else correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that is correct.

Reactions: csjones240
I believe that rule only applies to a secondary defender in the college game. So, a primary defender could take a charge down there but if a second defender steps in late, it's an automatic blocking foul. Someone else correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that is correct.
That would make the most sense to me. Miami guy was pleading his case due to the circle but announcers never really mentioned anything about it but as I stated game was well in hand and maybe 8 or so left to play. Just haven’t seen a play like that of recent time and was curious as usually it’s always the secondary sliding over.

Reactions: IL Wildcat
That would make the most sense to me. Miami guy was pleading his case due to the circle but announcers never really mentioned anything about it but as I stated game was well in hand and maybe 8 or so left to play. Just haven’t seen a play like that of recent time and was curious as usually it’s always the secondary sliding over.
Yeah the guy that stands there and the only balls being guarded are his own

Dude, we’re terrible. We’re a bubble team hoping for an 8 seed……

I find no value in watching and enjoying Duke suck.
I agree we are poop but screw that, I’m hoping for a 10 or 11 seed. 12 would be nice too. Maybe we could be in the play-in game to gain one back from Kansas.

Reactions: IrishMike409
Amazing isn’t it, Dook squeaks out a two point win in that high school gym and Miami beats there ass by twenty two on the road . The game was never in doubt either !

Reactions: cathouse
Dude, we’re terrible. We’re a bubble team hoping for an 8 seed……

I find no value in watching and enjoying Duke suck.
You dead wrong I feel great joy watching that protected bunch get their ass beat , and guess what I like seeing UNCheat and the Jailhawks get beat as well

ADVERTISEMENT