ADVERTISEMENT

Is pj a lottery pick?

Feb 6, 2016
Adding the 3 to his arsenal, the great passes, better finishes around the rim. I can see it.

if he continues to play as he did this week, adds the three consistently AND improves his free throws, then he has a chance

Mostly though - his attitude seems to have changed, for the better

Reactions: i11ogica1
He gets us a NC, wins SEC POY, yes, lotto pick. He is extending range and playing D, showing way better lateral mov't...
Hope so, makes returning for second yr a viable option, instead of being a bust for not being oad.

its not just about shooting 3.

If he is going to sell as Draymond Green, then he needs to make nice interior passing, defense, and doing the little thing that makes DG good.

He’s a poor mans draymond green right now. I think he’s a good passer. Just not the level draymond is. Green is also like 10 years older than pj though.

Also pj is infinitely more likeable. Which counts for something.

Potential lottery pick. I don't know if anyone else saw it, but PJ's reaction and swagger coming off of his poster dunk made me think Terrence Jones was back on the court. The finish, power, how he held himself, etc. Lotto mimics lotto?

Such a powerful flashback that it warranted me coming to this board just to post it. The guy is good. Damn good. If he continues the way he has with the cast Cal has then we will be too come March.

He’s a poor mans draymond green right now. I think he’s a good passer. Just not the level draymond is. Green is also like 10 years older than pj though.

Also pj is infinitely more likeable. Which counts for something.

Jeffery Dalmer is more likable than Dramond

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
He has a solid year and we win it all after averagine like 14-15 and around 9 rebounds and shoots 35% from deep and hell be top 20. Depends. He keeps dunking on people in traffic too and showing off more passing skills and i dont see how he doesnt. Hes got a world of talent but needs that motor hes shown the last 2 games to come out night after night.

If he continues to build on this week, he will be a coveted prospect. That spin move and dunk was nasty. It also reflected he knew when his man moved to block his way back to the middle, he had a clear advantage by spinning the other way to the basket. Split second decision resulted in a dunk.

Hey asswipe, I’ll post in whatever thread I want to. I couldn’t care less about your useless opinions.

Thanks for the concerns though.
If you have nothing to add to the conversation, then maybe you should refrain from commenting. You clicked on, then scrolled through a topic that you then said that you do not care about. It makes you seem a bit antagonistic. Maybe the better option would be to scroll on by.

If you have nothing to add to the conversation, then maybe you should refrain from commenting. You clicked on, then scrolled through a topic that you then said that you do not care about. It makes you seem a bit antagonistic. Maybe the better option would be to scroll on by.
Probably so, but where’s the fun in that? I guess I’ll apologize to you NBA aholes that keep posting on our UK College Basketball message board. I’m so sorry I offended you.

Reactions: crpoore
Probably so, but where’s the fun in that? I guess I’ll apologize to you NBA aholes that keep posting on our UK College Basketball message board. I’m so sorry I offended you.
No. What i'm saying is that you can keep the snarky ass comments to yourself. I've already weighed in on how ridiculously good this team is. I think pj may be the best of them all. If he is a lottery pick, #9 is basically guaranteed. Hell, it may be guaranteed without it. Anyway, if nba talk turns you off, you should probably find a new team.

He'll likely go somewhere between 20 to 35.

UK has a few potential lottery picks: Johnson and Montgomery. 4 to 6 others will after them in the draft: Richards, PJ, Travis, Hagans, maybe IQ, maybe Herro.

We're about to be the first program in NBA history to feature 30+ players on real NBA rosters.

That matters. It why guys like Maxey and Whitney keep committing to UK. It's why guys like Carey and Wiseman keep considering coming here until the 11th hour of their recruitments.

So, while I get and appreciate your love for UK, our program's present success is directly correlated to the success of our pros; hence the reason why so many of our fans, including myself, have a vested interest in what happens in the league and how high our players go in the draft. If they succeed, Cal succeeds, and if Cal succeeds, he keeps landing elite players and we, as fans, subsequently succeed.

Reactions: EliteBlue
It isn’t just his shooting that seems to have improved. He looks like a monster leading the break. That’s the kind of play I expected from him last year. He looks incredible.

This question isn't that hard for a Prophet like me:
PJ will be a Lottery pick.
He will be the leader of the undefeated (outside conference) #1 ranked team.

We've got 9-10 months before his draft stock will be known....a lot of time for improvement. He's not the player he will be come draft time.

ADVERTISEMENT