ADVERTISEMENT

Is it time for ul fans to eat some crow?

Might as well eat some...been drinkin it for years...

OLD-CROW1.jpg

Reactions: _Rooster
It was time to for them eat crow when their coach committed adultery, paid for an abortion, lost 8/10 games to Cal, was complicit in a hooker scandal and paid a kid 100k, and frankly just made an ass of himself on numerous occasions. But they still think they’re an upright righteous program. They’ve been eating crow, crapping it out and eating it again, while yelling out “THIS IS CHICKEN AND IT’S DELICIOUS! WE HAVE THE BEST CHICKEN OF ANYBODY!”

elite program my a$$

You want those delusional fans who denied hooker gate was a problem, then denied this FBI investigation which led to the firing of their coach and AD was a big deal to admit something? Don’t hold your breath good sir.

Reactions: Cindog28
It was time to for them eat crow when their coach committed adultery, paid for an abortion, lost 8/10 games to Cal, was complicit in a hooker scandal and paid a kid 100k, and frankly just made an ass of himself on numerous occasions. But they still think they’re an upright righteous program. They’ve been eating crow, crapping it out and eating it again, while yelling out “THIS IS CHICKEN AND IT’S DELICIOUS! WE HAVE THE BEST CHICKEN OF ANYBODY!”

elite program my a$$
Cal only lost one game to Pitino, the first win was vacated.

Reactions: lkc1234 and 59coop
May be time to eat Crown instead of Crow.
FvMnQ74.jpg

DER DaH DeR DER Der Dah der Look at me go George Ima ridin da side saddle look at me go George der der dah Dan der der derp derp duh der!! What are these things on my penis der duh duh derpiddy derp derp!

Louisville fans are convinced that they are somehow "the real victims" in all this. They will not take any responsibility or eat any crow. These are the type of people that always claim victim status when a consequence arises from their misbehavior. Selective prosecution is their favorite argument in response to being caught cheating.

Reactions: kat57
Louisville fans are convinced that they are somehow "the real victims" in all this. They will not take any responsibility or eat any crow. These are the type of people that always claim victim status when a consequence arises from their misbehavior. Selective prosecution is their favorite argument in response to being caught cheating.
They’re just taking after their former coach and former AD. Plausible deniability apparently doesn’t apply to them or so they believe.

And to think just weeks ago, UL fans were just worried about vacating a banner and a bunch of games.

Well, the Louisville fans I work with have been awfully silent these last few weeks.
I really feel bad for them. This is already worse than what happened to Sutton, the Unforgettables, Dwane Casey, etc. It took UK a few years to recover, but rock bottom is still a ways off for them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT