ADVERTISEMENT

Is Duke holding Bagley out because of FBI concerns?

Mentioned this in another thread. Duke looks to be better with Bagley on the bench. Over half the game against MSU and these most recent two, team has actually played as good as they have at any other time.

One less player needing the ball and in those games Allen has gone off big time instead of letting Bagley be the focus of the offense.

I just can't see teams not figuring out how to beat them. They would be super thin, and their front court would be really weak without Bagley. Duke beat middle to lower ACC teams with this setup, and GaTech was also without one of their own top players.

I just can't see Allen Trent Duval Carter and Bolden winning anything.

Reactions: brianpoe
Uh, what? It's a valid question. Bagely is mysteriously out with a slight knee sprain. Sorry if the thread bothers you. Are we allowed to speculate on anything?

My speculation is that Dean and Debbie had something going on. It explains why she would risk her job, etc to cheat for UNC bball players. Also explains why she spent so much time in Dean's office. The whole crap about her being friends with Dean's secretary is a smokescreen. Dean was known to do a bit of foolin around.

Maybe it's coincidental, but I heard that Jeff Capel isn't really a fat ass. He just keeps an ATM hidden under his shirt. Maybe the FBI is hearing the same thing.

Reactions: brianpoe
I think it will be quite telling that something else is up (whether it be disciplinary, or (hopefully) money/benefits related) if he sits out tomorrow against Clemson.

I posted this yesterday, but I can't find that post anymore on the site. So, I guess I'll have to post it again.

Bagley missed his second game in a row due to a "mild knee sprain". Purely speculating here, but, does anyone else think it might be related to the recent article on the FBI probe of college basketball? Maybe Capel and K know he's been bought and are afraid it's going to become public? Sitting him now might give them the excuse of saying that they didn't find out until recently and held him out as soon as they did, a la Maggette.

The conspiracy theorist are out in full force .

What's the point of holding him out now?

Maybe, he's just got a mild knee sprain. Seems much more logical than alot of these theories.

Bagley is without question in the bagly during our FBI's all-important investigation of this incredible national security case and it's not clear why he has not yet been arrested, unless he has a bad knee. The FBI is divided. Some agents think he is injured. Some think his parents voted for Trump.

I hope they are. Complete joke that he was granted eligibility anyway.

The guy is a sure fire talent. He's going to make 200-400 million dollars if not more over the next 15 years. I wouldn't play on a knee injury either if I were him. Not until that sucker is 100%. And how could you fault him for it. That's a huge dollar amount we are talking.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT