ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa LB’s grandfather was hit by a car/killed in Nashville last night

That is crazy sad. I’m not trying to be a smart ass but “Hey good game son, oh by the way your grandpa passed away last night”…Ok thanks for letting me know…I kinda understand it but it’s the MCB.

RIP.

Reactions: EliteBlue
That is crazy sad. I’m not trying to be a smart ass but “Hey good game son, oh by the way your grandpa passed away last night”…Ok thanks for letting me know…I kinda understand it but it’s the MCB.

RIP.
Yeah. It’s not a bowl that matters. They should have told him once they knew and let him make a decision.

When I first heard I just assumed it was old age and natural…but dang that’s brutal..being there only to watch your grandkid in a relatively meaningless bowl game and you get killed in a freak accident. God bless that kid and family..I really hope Campbell doesn’t unjustifiably blame himself in a variant of survivors guilt

Reactions: hawk_a_holic
I kind of get it. When my papa died my grandmama told everyone not to tell me how sick he was. I was getting ready to go on vacation and she knew how excited I was to go because I wouldn’t shut up about it. She was worried if I knew how sick he was I’d cancel everything. We buried him the day before I left.

ADVERTISEMENT