Tanner Holen C-DH
Zeke Lewis 2B
Jared Payne DH-C
Chase Bryan CF

Pitchers
Alex Degen
Mason Hazelwood
Hunter Rigsby

Some notable admissions: TJ Collett and Austin Schultz. I believe that they have been bitten by the injury bug, but don’t really want to speculate.

One could speculate that the Grey team very much looks like it could be the projected starters with only the exceptions of Jaren Shelby and Elliott Curtis.

Still hate the idea of Daniel playing outfield. He needs to improve there defensively a whole lot.

Some notable admissions: TJ Collett and Austin Schultz. I believe that they have been bitten by the injury bug, but don’t really want to speculate.

One could speculate that the Grey team very much looks like it could be the projected starters with only the exceptions of Jaren Shelby and Elliott Curtis.

Still hate the idea of Daniel playing outfield. He needs to improve there defensively a whole lot.
Collett & Schultz were both dressed but didn't play. I have a pdf roster but don't know how to post it. (old guy post) If anyone wants to walk me through the process, I'll gladly post it. Or I can email it to someone who knows how.

Is that a NCAA berth team in any of your opinions?

Truthfully, no one knows. If pitching doesn’t improve, then there’s zero chance. Offensively, UK has got to find an identity. Something that has been lacking for a few years. Unless the pitching staff makes a huge stride in 2020, than Kentucky will be setting at home during the SEC and the NCAA tourney.

Is that a NCAA berth team in any of your opinions?

They are going to have to prove it to me first. I don't have faith in the pitching, but maybe our new coach can right that ship. I've heard some rumblings that players feel that they are learning a whole lot more from Roszel than they did under Belanger.

ADVERTISEMENT