ADVERTISEMENT

Interrupting a college football game

What at bat is critical to know tho.

Pujols going for 700? In his last games of his career. That’s pretty big deal in the sports world

That was my thought at first. But I have the Clemson / WF game on and they switched to a Yankees game for a couple of minutes and had a split screen.

That was my thought at first. But I have the Clemson / WF game on and they switched to a Yankees game for a couple of minutes and had a split screen.
Aaron Judge is in a history making stretch for the single season record as well (non steroid era Sammy Sosa/Mark McGuire, Barry Bonds)

but I do think for that anyone who cares about seeing it live and not just catching the highlightsis prob watching it

I'm watching Mizzou Auburn and honestly couldn't care less. Trying to decide which one is more boring is more interesting than watching the game.

Reactions: truckbrandon
The record is 73. Judge is having an epic year but stupid to do split screen.
Yes, I'm struggling to understand the significance of this. Is it because Maris had 61 and played for the Yankees? Not nearly enough if so. I feel this is ESPN trying to create some Bonds McGuire roid-era magic for the post season.

Tell me you’re not a true “sports fan” without telling me you’re not a true “sports fan”….this thread!!

And for the record…in my opinion…baseball is the greatest sport of all to watch in person or on tv!! But that’s just me…

Tell me you’re not a true “sports fan” without telling me you’re not a true “sports fan”….this thread!!

And for the record…in my opinion…baseball is the greatest sport of all to watch in person or on tv!! But that’s just me…

There isn't much better than going to a baseball game and grabbing a hot dog and a beer. But on TV it can be so boring.

I think I'm spoiled by the 2003 and 2004 ALCS. After that I'm not sure I can get up for baseball anymore. That was peak.

Reactions: Larry00
Oh so basically the JV record.
He could theoretically pass Bonds 73 but he needs to go on a tear. The triple crown chase is more compelling to me. Pretty awesome Pujols got 700 last night as well. Several historic things going on in MLB this season.

Me and my buddy were just talking about our Reds coming home with a 2-0 series lead vs. San Francisco yesterday. Homer Bailey pitched a gem in game 3. I like baseball. You can talk about baseball Sunday through Friday. College football Saturdays should be off-limits.

So not the actual record.
Not the NL record. I suppose some folks still consider Maris the record because Bonds McGwire and Sosa all juiced. 61 is still a sacred number. I personally say bring back the juice. That shit was amazing to watch 😆

He could theoretically pass Bonds 73 but he needs to go on a tear. The triple crown chase is more compelling to me. Pretty awesome Pujols got 700 last night as well. Several historic things going on in MLB this season.

No my friend. Zero chance of any player hitting 13 to 14 home runs in the final 10 games.

No one not on steroids has ever hit over 61 and he may break it.....hate the Yankees, but that's pretty amazing really. Not to mention he is also chasing a triple crown and has a hose in RF. Hell of a player people

ADVERTISEMENT