ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Instagram Post

You can't hold someone against their will. Any person can choose to leave their job and or school.
You can organize an NIL deal worth $10 million or so, for one season, even if it includes using some of your $50+ million net worth.

It would be worth Cal's job.

And if that doesn't work, you can still come out and publicly apologize for the the entire debacle.

So you can do that.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
You can organize an NIL deal worth $10 million or so, for one season, even if it includes using some of your $50+ million net worth.

It would be worth Cal's job.

And if that doesn't work, you can still come out and publicly apologize for the the entire debacle.

So you can do that.

Appreciate your take. I have no idea the legalities of the NIL, I.E what is allowed , not allowed. Cal is not a business, he is a businessman.
Perhaps you're an attorney, because I'm not.

It looks like the post is deleted, and I can't see what you are laughing at. On these social networks are all sorts of content, funny content, sexual, informative, etc. So, we must carefully choose the content we want to watch because it directly affects us. I prefer to follow those people from whom I have something valuable to learn, such as psychologists, food bloggers, and actors. I also plan to grow my blog and sell my SMM services. I successfully implemented the strategy to increase the number of followers through this tool https://socialboosts.org/free-instagram-followers/, and I noticed that the Instagram algorithm still works well.

ADVERTISEMENT