ADVERTISEMENT

In honor of my brother...

What ever else we may be here we share a common bond in UK basketball,through that we come to share and understand other things like the value of memories and the feeling of loss.Hold on to the memories they will help you work thru the feelings of loss.We may not know each other personally but we share more of our real selves than we think.

Last edited:
Reactions: TexKat and kev69
What ever else we may be here we share a common bond in UK basketball,through that we come to share and understand other things like the value of memories and the feeling of loss.Hold on to the memories they will help get you work thru the feelings of loss.We may not know each other personally but we share more of our real selves than we think.
Doc, you continue to be the best. I hope you’re having a great day.

My oldest brother passed this morning. He was a true Wildcat fan. We live almost 1,000 miles apart but talked after every game discussing the good and bad. I just wanted to honor him here. His post game calls will be missed.
Prayers sent up for you and your family!

My oldest brother passed this morning. He was a true Wildcat fan. We live almost 1,000 miles apart but talked after every game discussing the good and bad. I just wanted to honor him here. His post game calls will be missed.

Sorry for your loss BBN brother. My mother passed 3 weeks ago and I'll miss her rants during the games when someone made a dumb play. I know your pain, my friend may he RIP.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT