3 star WR Isayah Cummings COMMIT

4 star OL John Young COMMIT

4 star DL Tyler Baron

4 star DL Trevonn Rybka COMMIT

3 star RB Juhtan McClain COMMIT

4 star DL Octavious Oxendine

3 star WR Kalil Branham COMMIT

I’ll update when more happen.

How many DL can we still take? I hope we get all three 4 stars they visited. It’s probably the hardest position to get quality at, and a position we struggled with for years. This staff has been successful with finding DL though.

How many DL can we still take? I hope we get all three 4 stars they visited. It’s probably the hardest position to get quality at, and a position we struggled with for years. This staff has been successful with finding DL though.
That is a good question....

The RB DRENNAN we still in good with him? He is my biggest want since BOWDEN is more likely gone. Even though different positions they are just electric with football. Plus be can catch the Ball and go for 75 yards to house.

The RB DRENNAN we still in good with him? He is my biggest want since BOWDEN is more likely gone. Even though different positions they are just electric with football. Plus be can catch the Ball and go for 75 yards to house.
I don't think he would play as a running back, not regularly at least. I think he projects more as a slot. Or that weird hybrid between the two, ex. Tavon Austin.

Reactions: theTcat
From what he has said publicly the staff is pitching him as a Lynn Bowden type player. So slot receiver with some wildcat thrown in I'd assume.
Agreed, it's what I've heard as well. I think Big Dog is the one that mentioned it. He has soft hands and seems to run routes very well. They probably just have him at RB so they can give him the ball the majority of snaps (i'm not familiar with Dublin-Coffman, so they may have studs at WR).

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
At least 5, maybe one or two more if the stars align.

Dreenan maybe a Kamara or McCaffery type player? That would be awesome!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT