ADVERTISEMENT

In CBS Top 25 and 1 UK biggest riser.

Rideordiewildcat

All-American
Jan 30, 2018
Louisville, Ky (Behind enemy lines)
I know these rankings mean nothing in May, but cool to see TyTy make us jump so much. Up to 17th. Also 5 SEC team in the Top 25. The SEC is going to be tough and I think there are a few other teams that could be in it like Miss St and unfortunately LSU. LSU already added Pinson and Miller. The SEC has grabbed half the top transfers this off-season and I think we get at least 8 teams in next year.

They have Mintz and Brooks as back so I sure hope these idiots are right. That would give us 11. Wheeler would make 12 so that would probably be it. Just please give us 1 of Mintz, Jackson, or Hardy.

Also 2 other things I found interesting. Not that CBS is all that accurate, but even if they're close it shows KU with 13 players already yet they are involved with everyone. I can't imagine they list walk-ons as they don't for us. I'm sure they can talk a guy to moving to walk on, but dam they have been involved with more players than us as of late and their roster isn't that impressive for a supposedly top 10 team and I assume they don't add more than 1 more. Also, Dook is at 9 players after reaching for a kid around 100 out of the blue. A PG. I think they just need bodies. After Baldwin, they aren't really in for anyone I know of and I can't imagine rat boy goes in with 9. They haven't seemed that interested in the Transfer portal. I haven't seen their name at all, but I assume they have to grab at least 2 more guys and they would have to come from the portal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT