ADVERTISEMENT

IMO all 3 return

It is comical that you would call Cane a troll.

Your POS troll posts makes many of us believe that you are a fan of UL, IU, UNC and Duke at the same time.

Simply a terrible poster who now looks dumber for calling out a quality fan, albeit not the best at predictions, like Cane.
First off he is not a real fan,no one would make crazy predictions like he does. Also really don't care what you think bud.what's the deal with the gay motorcycle?

I just don't understand PJ.He's so desperate to go he will be happy with 2nd round.
May not be the kind of kid who wants to put up with another year of schoolwork to get to first round next year.

Just a wild guess obviously, but I do not think Vanderbilt returns. My reasoning is this; if he was going to return, why not announce that instead of just announcing that he is not going to the combine this close to the decision date? I feel that omission means he is looking for somewhere else to go. I hope I am wrong though.

Maybe he is hoping for an offer where he gets a guarantee along with the idea that he can sit while he gets top medical attention from a pro team to heal. I know that's a bit of a dream but hey you can't get what you don't ask for. We already know that there are some really dumb GMs out there. :)

Reactions: catben and brianpoe
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but at about 11.45am on KSR this morning Matt said as of today...a source who would know said PJ is leaning toward stayin in draft even if he is higher part of 2nd round.....Vanderbilt is looking for any reason to stay in....take that for what its worth

PJ is gone. It's up to Vanderbilt and Wenyen if they want to improve their game a little more while chasing a title or bolt for some cash. I can't fault any of them. I do wish it were more about the love of UK, but the dollar well, C.R.E.A.M

Reactions: mrbud
IMO all 3 leave.

Wasn't you on the list that said that Briscoe would leave after his freshman year and Diallo after sitting out the season and not playing? If so I hope you continue your streak. :)

Wasn't you on the list that said that Briscoe would leave after his freshman year and Diallo after sitting out the season and not playing? If so I hope you continue your streak.

Don't remember that about Briscoe, Diallo maybe so & I bet he wishes he went last year also. Looks like Nick Richards & 4 freshman, time to start all over again. Travis or someone similar is a must to bring in.

First off he is not a real fan,no one would make crazy predictions like he does. Also really don't care what you think bud.what's the deal with the gay motorcycle?

You obviously don’t know anything. your posts are worthless and you have yet to be right about anything.

Most here would take a dozen @caneintally over one of you.

Go fix a dent or something, hopefully you are better at that than your basketball knowledge or guessing which of us are actually fans.

You obviously don’t know anything. your posts are worthless and you have yet to be right about anything.

Most here would take a dozen @caneintally over one of you.
Do you really think I care what you think lol. Get a life son, get. Stop trying to live your dreams on a message board.
Go fix a dent or something, hopefully you are better at that than your basketball knowledge or guessing which of us are actually fans.
Yes I am very good in auto body , my shop is one of the best in the country. We have done lot of work for pro atheetes. Some friendly advice son stop living your dreams on a message board. No one. Cares what you think, same with me.

He’s not a fan of UK. I’m not sure who or what he is. He gets on here and wants every player to leave and then tries to trash our fans. He/She/Transgender, talks incessantly about the NBA and how our fans suck.

He’s not the only one like that, but he may be the worst of all.
Yea, does not sound like a fan to me.

You are wrong again. Half this board realizes its not their decision and bitching and crying about on the internet isn't going to make a difference because again its NOT our decision.

The other half just have to bitch and cry because well that's what they do
It's a message board guy, it is a platform for people to express their opinions, no matter if you agree with them or not. Live with it.

Yes I am very good in auto body , my shop is one of the best in the country. We have done lot of work for pro atheetes. Some friendly advice son stop living your dreams on a message board. No one. Cares what you think, same with me.

Son....hmmm. Not only stupid but now internet tough guy...

Advice to you, don’t start posting in the last few months like a troll and call out real fans who have been active for years.

Stick to dings and dents.

I don't think anyone can challenge my love for UK . Not if you pay attention . Also I haven't made any wild predictions ( like truly wild ) in 4-5 years . I learned pretty quickly to only post when sober and never really late at night after I had taken my sleeping pills . Boy did that get me in some trouble LOL. So not sure what you are referring to in terms of wild posts as of anything recent . But I am not perfect I am sure I will something that in hind sight will look stupid again ( like anybody who posts alot ) but so be it . I am as true blue as they come .

But getting this thread back on track it sure seems like , after watching DAY 1 of the combine , PJ is going to have to fight to even get drafted . he went for 14 and 13 today which is good but with him it is all about how bad most of his measureables are . I just can't see someone taking him before pick 50-55 at best being that small and not having much hops. I still think worst case scenario ( realistically ) we get JV and WG back and even if WG didn't come back I bet Cal can reel in Reid from Stanford who is honestly a better player then PJ AT THIS MOMENT. But I would prefer PJ .

To be clear when I mentioned PJ's measureables I didn't mean his reach or weight as both were good but just his shortness ( 6'6.5 without shoes and 6'8 with shoes ) and his lack of jumping ability . Combined with his lack of touch shooting the ball and not being able to handle well it does bode great. People have mentioned Draymond Green when they mention PJ and that is beyond laughable . Draymond , even at MSU , could handle a ball and shoot well .

I don't think anyone can challenge my love for UK . Not if you pay attention . Also I haven't made any wild predictions ( like truly wild ) in 4-5 years . I learned pretty quickly to only post when sober and never really late at night after I had taken my sleeping pills . Boy did that get me in some trouble LOL. So not sure what you are referring to in terms of wild posts as of anything recent . But I am not perfect I am sure I will something that in hind sight will look stupid again ( like anybody who posts alot ) but so be it . I am as true blue as they come .

I live in Cincinnati. I root for Xavier when Im not rooting for Kentucky in a game. That sure as hell doesn't make me a pretend UK fan. I think most of us know you to be a Kentucky fan.

What do you mean, how do you know that all these guys "have been told they're the greatest thing to come along since Jordan" Are you insinuating all these guys think they're as good as Michael Jordon? (Honest question...not being combative)
Anyone who has ever played well in a street ball game goes home with the attitude that they were better than Jordan. I was also being facetious. These parents and everyone around these kids have pumped them up since 4th grade basketball.

Here's my 2 cents on this thread:

- I don't want or think Washington, Vanderbilt, or Gabriel should stay in the draft. There's no reason to explain why. However, there's also no reason why they shouldn't test the waters if their ultimate goal is to play in the NBA (except for Vanderbilt considering he's injured).

- I'm not sure why anyone would think Cal tries pushing out everyone even if they're not ready. We have evidence from the past couple of months from Kevin Knox's son that Cal was trying to convince his son (a projected first round pick) to come to back for a second season. UK has had multiple first round picks return for a second season since Cal's arrival. UK has never had a one and done recruit that was not a first round pick stay in the draft (this year would be a first if Washington or Vanderbilt leave).

- Just because a UK fan says that "player x leaving is OK because that was the best decision for him" does not somehow make them less of a UK fan. I almost never want a player to leave Kentucky, and I watch less NBA basketball than I ever have. I wish SGA and Knox were coming back next year along with the 3 in right now (wasn't a huge fan of Diallo). I especially wish all the recruits that I felt needed another year would have stayed (Teague, Dakari, Skal, Briscoe etc.) However, I also believe you can't really fault those guys when someone offers to pay them to play and live out a childhood dream.

- College basketball and basketball in general isn't the same as it was in the 90s. It isn't the same as it was 10 years ago really. Guys are getting paid much more, and I believe Cal was the first to really adapt to the changing landscape. I don't believe it's something he created or necessarily wants (why would any coach want to kill himself with a new roster every year?). Hopefully there can be some positive changes over the next few years that will give more incentive for college players to stay multiple years and build a better brand of college basketball (one idea would be replacing the corrupt NCAA with a new governing entity that conducts business differently and with integrity).

Reactions: brianpoe
ADVERTISEMENT