ADVERTISEMENT

Immanuerl quickley

Earlier in the summer, there were reports that the staff expected him to start at the 2.

It sounds like he has fallen behind a bit, though.

He might very well be behind Hagans, Green, and Herro in the guard rotation.

The Bahamas trip is going to be interesting. Can't wait to see how those four games play out.

I'd say we will have a decent idea about how much to expect of Quickley by the end of that trip.

Reactions: UKCATSFREAK
Earlier in the summer, there were reports that the staff expected him to start at the 2.

It sounds like he has fallen behind a bit, though.

He might very well be behind Hagans, Green, and Herro in the guard rotation.

The Bahamas trip is going to be interesting. Can't wait to see how those four games play out.

I'd say we will have a decent idea about how much to expect of Quickley by the end of that trip.

Reactions: Cindog28
He is the best pure pg we have on the team in terms of talent and what is important in a pg . Green will start over him IMO due to experience but Quickley is a true leader on the floor . Hagans I believe will play more sg then pg here with Herro at that spot as well.

They're being sarcastic, they aren't serious. This is just a little dig at another poster who "is good at predicting", lol. Scroll through the other threads until you find it, then you'll understand.
Oh I know.. But anymore it's hard to tell when someone actually is being sarcastic with the idiots getting bigger n bigger on here..

Reactions: wildcatwelder
It seems very likely that Hagans, Johnson, Washington, and Travis will be 4/5ths of our best lineup.

Who is going to be the fifth guy? That seems to be the biggest looming question, IMHO.

That second guard spot, who will it be?

Hopefully someone emerges as the main man there.

He is the best pure pg we have on the team in terms of talent and what is important in a pg . Green will start over him IMO due to experience but Quickley is a true leader on the floor . Hagans I believe will play more sg then pg here with Herro at that spot as well.
[laughing] Good one. I wonder how many people do not know you are joking?

Quickley is gonna play, and play well...can do it all guard who won't back down. Uk fans will love him because he gets after it every day. He'll de drafted after his sophomore year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT