ADVERTISEMENT

Immanuel Quickley‏ tweet

I have posted on here many times that ZW will play his one year in Lexington.
He is the best player in this class

Reactions: c1doc
Good...good...

fb4821a55878e400ce303c79cd0aff6a97bc6ac5e61181e7598338deff5bc8f5.jpg

Last edited:
I think Zion realizes the best business decision for him is to come where he will be developed and prepared by the very best for the next level, and that of course is Kentucky.

Do you think Quickley is playing the BBN?

I remember how we were all convinced Bamba was coming because of being best friends with Quade. Not counting my chickens yet.

This seems a little different. I am questioning if Quickley is playing the BBN. Not sure he'd do that to his own team or the fans...

Last edited:
why would that thought even cross your mind? Pretty dumb.

The reason I pointed it out. It would be absurd for Quickley to do that to a team where he's already committed...(Not dumb, but maybe a little farther along than you were thinking...:eek:

No, I do not. I think he either knows Zion is coming to UK, or he feels very good about it.

Thanks, I have to think that. Man I want UK to smoke the *7%)(#*@% out of the ncaa this season...

Last edited:
He isn't going to Kansas sorry lol. KU never learns.

I'm interested in seeing the CB movement after this visit to Kentucky's BBM. Right now it sits at 40% for KU. Also toss in the fact that Jerry Meyer is picking Kentucky (he's always wrong) and I'd say there is still a chance.

I'm interested in seeing the CB movement after this visit to Kentucky's BBM. Right now it sits at 40% for KU. Also toss in the fact that Jerry Meyer is picking Kentucky (he's always wrong) and I'd say there is still a chance.

There isn’t a chance lol

None.

You also thought IQ was going to KU lol. Are you becoming a parody of yourself on purpose ?

I held out hope for IQ as the CB moved from 100% to 85%, but wouldn't say I was all in on IQ to KU. That would have been insane.

insane?

Also, the CB has obviously been proven to not be very accurate. I’m sorry you think you guys are getting Zion ):

You need to be content with our and dukes leftovers when it comes to recruiting. If we want someone , you won’t be getting them unless we basically tell the recruit “thanks but no thanks”

insane?

Also, the CB has obviously been proven to not be very accurate. I’m sorry you think you guys are getting Zion ):

You need to be content with our and dukes leftovers when it comes to recruiting. If we want someone , you won’t be getting them unless we basically tell the recruit “thanks but no thanks”

That's about it...

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT