ADVERTISEMENT

I'm calling it right now...

these jacknut fair weather fans should crawl under a rock and wear red until next season
they make Kentucky fans look bad

these jacknut fair weather fans should crawl under a rock and wear red until next season
they make Kentucky fans look bad
The coach is making our basketball program look bad. He is being called out nationally by everyone, including coach's who are beating him.

But yea, it's the fans..

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
unfortunately you are not thick skinned now...
and there is no argument... unless you argue the meaning of
"fair weather fan".
same peeps who wanted Joe B gone... same people who wanted Tubby gone...
but sense i didnt call you out directly and you were offended... guessing your a lil young and sensitive about it. especially trying to date yourself as a fan before Cal.
I really wasnt trying to offend your fanhood or your pref of font.

the only thing i heard opposing coaches say after the game is that: Kentucky will be fine and our fans are spoiled.

Reactions: Doodah859
I think what OP meant by "turn things around" is that after leading this team to a 10-5 record, Cal is going to have the Cats go 5-10 over the next 15......

• Haha
Reactions: Girthang
They looked a lot better at times tonight. Had some fire, came back from down big. Moved around on offense well until that last possession. Frederick is finding his shot. Some good to take from this one

Reactions: BBUK
"Basketball bennies" FOR THE WIN!

Take a bow, folks, this completely narcissistic coach won't give you props, so you need to take that BIG BLUE BOW!! If you know, you know how much it hurt him to admit it without admitting it last night. CLASSIC!

Take a bow, folks, this completely narcissistic coach won't give you props, so you need to take that BIG BLUE BOW!! If you know, you know how much it hurt him to admit it without admitting it last night. CLASSIC!
In the postgame media interview Cal all but whipped out his unit and flipped it around. He's so full of himself. He all but said "I told you so."

Win at UT short-handed - first Quad 1 win of season (long overdue) Props. And I will take wins anytime of course - so I am grateful we have been winning since then. Sports and the mental aspect is an amazing thing - and that win (and the injury imposed line-up change) likely instilled confidence.

BUT... I hope we can all agree that at UK we should expect the win over Ga,
Texas A & M and Vanderbilt. All unranked teams - 2 under us in the standings.

Yes keep winning - and certainly better than the earlier Sh*tshow - but beat the teams above you in the standings (Bama and Auburn - ranked) and Kansas - and I will be a bit more impressed. As it stands we have underachieved overall for the season - but at least we are trending in the right direction.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
I hope you're right OP, I really do, but I'm not ready to make any long-term predictions for this team yet. I do think they've turned a corner, but I'm not sure how good they can be yet, even with the improved play. Alabama is the team in the SEC that worries me most. Even at our best, I'm not sure we can beat those guys. We shall see. Right now, I'm just looking at Kansas and I'm sure that's what the team is doing as well.

Reactions: BBUK and Girthang

Props OP, here’s to an all time prediction leading to #9.

• Haha
Reactions: Girthang
In the postgame media interview Cal all but whipped out his unit and flipped it around. He's so full of himself. He all but said "I told you so."

He finally did what everyone has been telling him all season. He finally mentioned something every BENNY has been saying all season. If he wasn't such a stubborn mule, it might have happened much sooner.

I'm not guaranteeing a title or anything. Just had a feeling we'd start to approach the standard. He waited just long enough to make it seem like it could be HIS IDEA. Lmao

...yall can pay up at the end of the post-season. Coach John Calipari is going to turn this season around, and those frowns upside down. You watch and wait. He's going back to the fun basketball that fired his players up and won this team games back in the Bahamas!

That's the fact, Jack. The quick brown fox jumps overthelazydog, SIR!
I didn't much believe you on Jan 10...looks like a good call right now. :)

Did you ever think you would see the day that UK fans would be giddy over beating a last place Vandy team playing without their starting center??

Happy for the win. But this team is one step above mediocre, even now.

I wonder how we would have fared if Oscar had been out with an injury, God forbid.

...yall can pay up at the end of the post-season. Coach John Calipari is going to turn this season around, and those frowns upside down. You watch and wait. He's going back to the fun basketball that fired his players up and won this team games back in the Bahamas!

That's the fact, Jack. The quick brown fox jumps overthelazydog, SIR!
This thread has aged well Prophetess Girlthang!

This thread has aged well Prophetess Girlthang!

You beat me to it, PreMenstrual! Was just about to reply when I saw your newsbleed. Thanks a clot!

It in fact aged REAL WELL last night. Kind of like a fine Taleggio (or your recent viaginal output)

• Haha
Reactions: ManitouDan
4USmTeh.gif
That dude is long gone, his butt didn’t pucker up at a tie game with 10 minutes left back then.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT