ADVERTISEMENT

I'm calling it right now...

Girthang

All-American
Dec 12, 2019
...yall can pay up at the end of the post-season. Coach John Calipari is going to turn this season around, and those frowns upside down. You watch and wait. He's going back to the fun basketball that fired his players up and won this team games back in the Bahamas!

That's the fact, Jack. The quick brown fox jumps overthelazydog, SIR!

OP…. I sure hope your correct I would be absolutely giddy happy if so.

I would love to see Cal win another NC and win the fans back and retire at UK with respect.

BUT…. Unfortunately…. I as many others are just ready to see HIM GO!!!!!!
And I was one who defended him up until last year.

4USmTeh.gif

...yall can pay up at the end of the post-season. Coach John Calipari is going to turn this season around, and those frowns upside down. You watch and wait. He's going back to the fun basketball that fired his players up and won this team games back in the Bahamas!

That was a peach of a post ,you seem about to burst

I hope and would love if you're right.

Would love to see a turn around like UNC last year

I see we’ve begun hitting the bong early in some parts. Calipari is a vacuum for fun. Rarely do his teams look like they’re enjoying themselves. Usually look like they’d rather go sit in a dentist’s chair for two hours than play a game. Of course, when you have a sweaty old dude shouting “GOOOOOOOO!” at you from the sideline, providing no feedback or instruction of actual value as your team gets reamed out, I imagine it’s hard to pretend there’s fun in it.

The bahamas was fun because he wasn’t coaching and yelling at them constantly, plus they were playing JV teams

I like it ! Also , I’ll have some of what you’re having.

Love the attitude. Do the crack for a while, but then set it down or you’ll get hooked. Seriously.

Let's revisit this thread on Saturday evening after we've been bitchslapped again by Rick Barnes and the UT Vols.

I don't think even UNC looked this bad against good competition last year. I'd be surprised to see if they were regularly blown out by ranked P5 competition before making that run.

Cal isn't turning this around. I see no signs of any of it, and if we do anything positive, it's here one game, gone for the next two (the equivalent of one step forward, two steps back).

Reactions: IIIBradIII

Cocaine is a Helluva Drug!

• Haha
Reactions: ruppsrunt66
Let's revisit this thread on Saturday evening after we've been bitchslapped again by Rick Barnes and the UT Vols.

I don't think even UNC looked this bad against good competition last year. I'd be surprised to see if they were regularly blown out by ranked P5 competition before making that run.

Cal isn't turning this around. I see no signs of any of it, and if we do anything positive, it's here one game, gone for the next two (the equivalent of one step forward, two steps back).
I was generally curious on this so checked out UNC results from last year. A few big losses they had:

OOC
84-93 Purdue
72-89 Tenn
69-98 UK

ACC
57-85 Miami
76-98 Wake F
67-87 Duke

Crazy things can happen in sports. I’m not holding my breath that Cal can really do much to rally the team and turn it around, though.

Reactions: IIIBradIII

He didn't coach them in the Bahamas

And if that happens I'll be the first to admit I was wrong

If he does it will mean benching wheeler for good. That’s the only shot we have at any semblance of a turn around

In order to turn this around, Cal needs to recapture the teams confidence, which I think he has lost. He needs to stop running every play through Oscar, that`s slowing the team down and every team are now triple teaming him. He needs to stop the "my way or the highway" attitude. Allow the players to make a mistake or two without the fear of being pulled. He needs to stop blocking out advice from the assistants during the game.
He has a lot to work on, but is he willing to do so?

They got blown out a couple of times but still looked better than Kentucky does right now. Kentucky blew them out, wake forest did, and duke did in the game @UNC

I’m thinking you have a split personality. You’ve posted numerous times about your hate for Cal. Drugs are a M’fuc…

Much love brother Girth but, cut back on the 100 proof this early in the day... Nothing but love for you... look at this...

%D0%B9%D0%BE%D0%BA%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B5-men-in-black.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT