ADVERTISEMENT

If you were on death row and got to choose your final meal what would it be?

Think I would rather have some potent drugs I would never try in my lifetime if I only had a few hours to live.

I watched a youtube video on famous last meals one time. (Because I'm a sucker for clickbait.)

I can't remember which state, but somewhere they would give prisoners some ridiculous budget like $250 or something for the last meal. One guy ordered the entire budget and had the staff having to run and get a pizza from pizza hut, ice cream from Baskin Robbins, etc.

When it comes time for his last meal, there's this table filled just the brim with all of this food and the staff was curious to watch this guy go at it.

And the inmate refused to eat a single bite, just to be a dickhead.

The governor then made a rule that death row inmates in the state no longer get last meal requests and just have to eat whatever the cafeteria is serving that day.

A filet mignon from the Alamo steak house, chili cheese fries from gold star, a sack of white castles and onion chips, and for dessert....a big mess of poontang !

Fat porterhouse, Bob Evans mashed taters, bowl of Campbell's creamy mater basil soup, tall glass of whole fat milk, 24 pack of Budweisers to wash it down in the hopes I won't give a shit they're about to kill me.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Reactions: santamaria78
Birds nest soup covered with white truffles with a side of Almas Caviar. I'd like a Densuke Watermelon for desert.
That's four of the rarest foods in the world.

Reactions: ManitouDan
Steak, medium well, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, and corn.

With a big ol' root beer to wash it down.

And a slice of strawberry cheesecake.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT