ADVERTISEMENT

If you could pick 1 team to play in the title game, who would it be?

Originally posted by HICATFAN:

Originally posted by KMKAT:
I'd like to see UConn myself and extract some revenge for Cal.

I am going to guess that most will choose Duke.
IU

AlohaCat
Yup, I want Indiana University

Twenty years from now it'll still look great on paper

Only we will know what a mismatch it was!!!

laugh.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Son_Of_Saul:

UNC.

We win #9 while cutting into their head-to-head over UK.
Add me as one who love to play UNC***, and stomp their ass for the title.

Murray State, my second favorite team. I don't want any teams that I despise anywhere near a championship game, ever. I'd like to see UL and UConn meet in the first round of the CIT and go scoreless.

If we are guaranteed to win ... Duke or Louisville. Would be that much sweeter.

Lots of good choices, but I'll choose Duke. Duke actually has the talent to go undefeated through the ACC this year. Imagine an undefeated Kentucky versus an undefeated Duke in the National Championship. The game would be unmatched in hype, attention, prestige, and historical importance. It would be epic, and I'll always want more revenge for '92.

Originally posted by KMKAT:
I'd like to see UConn myself and extract some revenge for Cal.

I am going to guess that most will choose Duke.
I am with you Duke. I hope they are both undefeated at the time. It would the most anticipated and most watched national championship game ever.

On second thought it would be beyond great to finish undefeated at the expense of IU. That would really put the cherry on top for the season. I expect we will be fortunate to face them at all, much-less in the final game though.

Originally posted by Dirk2Bowie:
On second thought it would be beyond great to finish undefeated at the expense of IU. That would really put the cherry on top for the season. I expect we will be fortunate to face them at all, much-less in the final game though.
No way. Why wish a Final Four for Indiana? Let them rot and never get any excitement.

Personally, I just want to win. I don't care about a "good game". I hope we play the equivalent of Monkeys Elbow Poly Tech.

Originally posted by wildcatwelder:

UNC.

While I see the beauty of it, I don't want unc** to get to another FF.......EVER. Let's beat 'em in the Elite 8, instead
3dgrin.r191677.gif

I'd love to see us beat UofL again - and in the title game, but....I don't know, not sure if I want them to have the satisfaction of even getting TO the title game.. I do want UConn again, and I want to destroy them - but let's beat them 2nd round.

Give me Duke or Arizona - if we're as good as we look right now, neither will be an issue.

Gonzaga

Because they have had some good performances in the tourny and I I'd like to see us outperform a former cat who obviously thinks he found a better team.

Originally posted by Bkocats:
Originally posted by wildcatwelder:

UNC.

While I see the beauty of it, I don't want unc** to get to another FF.......EVER. Let's beat 'em in the Elite 8, instead
3dgrin.r191677.gif

I'd love to see us beat UofL again - and in the title game, but....I don't know, not sure if I want them to have the satisfaction of even getting TO the title game.. I do want UConn again, and I want to destroy them - but let's beat them 2nd round.

Give me Duke or Arizona - if we're as good as we look right now, neither will be an issue.
Bev, I don't want Duke to ever get to a Final Four again either. Let them lose in the First or Second round.

Its a toss up. Either a Blue Platoon v White Platoon game or a 2015 v 1996 match.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT