ADVERTISEMENT

If you could ask Cal one thing...

SemperFiCat

All-American
Mar 2, 2009
Central Indy
If you could ask Cal one thing, and he HAD to provide a simple direct answer without coach speak and deflection, what would you ask him? What's your single biggest question of the entire Cal era?

Honestly, I wouldn't ask him anything, because I trust nothing that comes out of his mouth at this point. Just bs and deflection.
Same. I’ve lost all respect for him & don’t really care what he has to say, anyway. Unless, it’s to announce his departure. But, I have little doubt that whatever did come out of his mouth would be condescending bs. The sight & sound of him totally disgusts me, now, & he can’t get out of town fast enough for me. Win or lose. The Sharpe debacle was the last straw for me & I don’t want a dishonest, con artist, who resents the fans, to run & represent our program, anymore.

Why did you play Ashton Hagans 38 minutes against Auburn, and quickley only 18/baker only 4, when he was absolutely garbage?

“Coach can I get an autograph?” 😂😂
Yeah sure is a lot of ol suck asses certainly that talk big behind a screen, but they really are some of us out here that would talk a lil shit with Cal. Fck him and his 52 Mil buyout and how his family thinks it’s ok, fine and funny to look down on ppl who from KY or talk different or barely get by and maybe less educated because they don’t have enough jobs paying $9.5 mil a yr. to run a butcher shop like Cal himself. He wash feet instead of ask for autographs and then make fun of a few of those fucccers he meets.

Cal goes around doing the same thing ppl on this board does and don’t talk much shit in person but he and his fam like to do it online as well. They know they not too good to take ass whipping just like any of the rest of us. John Chaney says I’ll kick your ass and it’ll be earned and given all in 1. If anyone needed to knw couldve call Brad. He expert on it as he got a better education at Detroit M. Mike Davis coached him up and taught him how play! Earned his ass time on bench! I got nothin against Brad. I got nothing against none of the Cals but I wanted to keep it even right here where you’re not capable of doing so on the subject.

Go Cal. Go Fans! Go Haters! Go Ed, and Go Bass wherever that fucccer is. I love ya all if you hope UK wins ballgames! Sorry for my rambling and lack of paragraph!

Oh yeah by the way I’d ask Cal how was Mitch’s mother doing anyways!!! Like, he never even gave us the report on how she was once he came out his office.

Ats All John Chaney wanted was an autograph at the press conference back at UMASS/TEMPLE!! 😂

ADVERTISEMENT