ADVERTISEMENT

If we win out

Amazing what a little less (lot) of Wheeler does for BBN hopes.

Now seriously I will be happy if we can go 4-3 in our last 7 Quad 1 games and win the rest. 12 games left and 7 are Quad 1. That would put us at 22-9 which would be pretty amazing with 5 of our last 6 games being Quad 1 and Ark getting Nick Smith back who we play twice.

Reactions: Wildcats1st
It what world would we "might be favored" in the remaining games.
We are like a 1 or 2 point favorite even against Vandy lol

It what world would we "might be favored" in the remaining games.
We are like a 1 or 2 point favorite even against Vandy lol

Are we really only a 1 or 2 point favorite against .500 Vandy at their house? I have to imagine that's vegas being conflicted with our identity.. and I guess I dont blame them. Are we legit yet?

I'm not sure we are "there" yet.. but if this team has truly taken that step forward for good, and are the team we've seen over the last 3 games.. I have to imagine we would be favored in all but a few games left.

The problem is, we still have to prove it a bit more.. so we might not have vegas' trust for a few more weeks.. and if we lose in-between now and then, we go backwards.

I am sorry but this is a horrible topic post IF YOU WIN OUT there is half a season left and you lost at home to a horrible SOUTH CAROLINA crap team ya we are playing better BUT YOU DON"T MAKE A STUPID POST IF WE WIN OUT WITH HALF A SEASON LEFT EVER

DUMB AND STUPID TOPIC WHY WHY WHY

First half of the season:

at Gonzaga
at Alabama
at Tennessee
v UCLA (NY)

2nd half of season

v Kansas
v Tennessee
v Arkansas
v Auburn

All those games are in Rupp

See the huge difference?
Arkansas and auburn won’t even be quad 1 games so what you talking about?

Are we really only a 1 or 2 point favorite against .500 Vandy at their house? I have to imagine that's vegas being conflicted with our identity.. and I guess I dont blame them. Are we legit yet?

I'm not sure we are "there" yet.. but if this team has truly taken that step forward for good, and are the team we've seen over the last 3 games.. I have to imagine we would be favored in all but a few games left.

The problem is, we still have to prove it a bit more.. so we might not have vegas' trust for a few more weeks.. and if we lose in-between now and then, we go backwards.

I'm not entirely sure. It's possible the line is more in our favor. I was going on Kenpom which is predicting 73-72 victory. It usually matches up well with Vegas tho.

Now hear me out:

UK “could” be favored in every game we play from here on out including KU and TN due to those two games being in Kentucky.

Just for fun lets say UK wins out, then wins the SECT to finish 28-6 are we a 2 seed in the Dance or could we steal the last #1?

I know alot will depend on what others do, but as many upsets as there have already been this season, lets assume things break the Cats way.

If you dont want to play along please dont post negative crap as IMHO UKs recent play, health and the remaining schedule lends itself to this discussion.

The “lets just worry about Vandy” post can get lost too.

Thanks
No it doesn’t there’s at least 3 more regular season losses maybe more

1-6 road/neutral record remember that

Now hear me out:

UK “could” be favored in every game we play from here on out including KU and TN due to those two games being in Kentucky.

Just for fun lets say UK wins out, then wins the SECT to finish 28-6 are we a 2 seed in the Dance or could we steal the last #1?

I know alot will depend on what others do, but as many upsets as there have already been this season, lets assume things break the Cats way.

If you dont want to play along please dont post negative crap as IMHO UKs recent play, health and the remaining schedule lends itself to this discussion.

The “lets just worry about Vandy” post can get lost too.

Thanks
One game at a time brother...it's not like we're setting the world on fire. Like the new lineup.

Losses happen, even to good teams. I won't let future losses sway me from believing this team has turner a corner. If the Kemba Walker Uconn team that one it all could go from one of the worst teams before their conference tournament to one of the best afterwards, anything can happen. Just build off this momentum, don't let losses get you too down, and keep fighting.

For a minute I thought your posts were funny now they are just down right stupid. There is nothing to indicate this team
Has the ability to win out. And no we wouldn’t be a two seed if we did. The loss to USCjr is a killer. Stop huffing paint and pumping fictitious stuff. I encourage you to join reality
Don’t be stupid. If we won out, we would easily be a one seed. We would have two wins over Tennessee, a win over Kansas, a win over auburn, and two wins over Arkansas. Not to mention some great wins in the sec tournament.

Having said this, we’re not winning out. Hope I’m wrong. 🤞

SJust Stop. Your hyperbole and wishful thinking is laughable. I support optimism, but there's also reality. This isn't a negative post, it's realistic. The best 10 or so teams in CBB won't "win out", UK won't either. You were like this in football season, dreaming of an SEC championship and playoff bid. All you do is set yourself up for failure and make a fool of yourself. This team just needs to get better and play it game by game. Winning 3 games is great, but South Carolina isn't that far back in the rearview mirror.

And don't tell us what to post or not post, you post BS daily and drag this board through all kinds of redassery.
I'm surprised you didn't post: "This is the greatest win a 12-6 UK team ever had in the history of UK Basketball"

ADVERTISEMENT