ADVERTISEMENT

If we have a very subpar season next year, will Cal be ousted?

Actually can’t afford a trailer. I am homeless living on the Riverbank and homeless friends are far more reliable than your sources. No one believed me in the last 7 years when I forecast the flop of Cal. 9-16 and St Peters is all I will say. Now back under the bridge. I lost my tent in the storm last night.

How many times have you been banned for worthless posts and you have to keep changing names and showing back up
Let's hear your sources, pal. You are the one who plainly stated that getting a rise out of posters here was fun for you. The crappiest humans on earth seek to irritate others for their own amusement.

If Calipari doesn't lead the team to a deep run next year, I think he'll leave on his own. Three straight years of disappointment would be enough to send him packing. It was the same for Tubby between 2006-2008. You can't have three straight dud seasons at Kentucky. The fans won't tolerate it.
Can’t be fired realistically. My thought is cal will either leave on top (I hope) or he will find a way to fall upwards. Some NBA team may offer him a spot as GM or something

ADVERTISEMENT