ADVERTISEMENT

If the Cats don't play hard

Yes they have to play hard for 40 minutes. This team has zero margin. They must play hard and get some shots to fall.
I still think if they can snap this losing streak things can turn around and finish season on a high note.

Can't have Knox standing there making ZERO effort to get to the 3 point shooter in the corner, that's for sure.

Reactions: drcats2013
After hearing SGA comments today about wanting to go to the NBA when asked why they should listen to cal I'm pretty much tuned out. Never mentioned turning the season around or anything like that. Tells me all I need to know.

tomorrow for 40 minutes, we gone be sorry.
Mr Don, you’re exactly right. This Bama team is extremely talented. That being said, they’re really hard to figure. I’ve watched roughly 10-11 of their games. Sometimes they look like crazy good, and other times they look awful.

I will say this, I expect them to be on Saturday.

This is huge for us tomorrow. I thought we took a step forward against Auburn. Not a big step forward, but at least a step. Let’s see if we can take a bigger step Saturday against a really talented Tide team.

After hearing SGA comments today about wanting to go to the NBA when asked why they should listen to cal I'm pretty much tuned out. Never mentioned turning the season around or anything like that. Tells me all I need to know.
I haven't heard anything about this. Anyone have a link or good recap?

Been the difference in most of our losses...

Play hard and quit doing dumb stuff that the guy at the Y in jeans and boots does and we probably look like a contender.

Reactions: brianpoe
Mr Don, you’re exactly right. This Bama team is extremely talented. That being said, they’re really hard to figure. I’ve watched roughly 10-11 of their games. Sometimes they look like crazy good, and other times they look awful.

I will say this, I expect them to be on Saturday.

This is huge for us tomorrow. I thought we took a step forward against Auburn. Not a big step forward, but at least a step. Let’s see if we can take a bigger step Saturday against a really talented Tide team.
In all honesty, I think they need to deny Sexton the ball all over the court. Force someone else to create and facilitate the offense. A box and 1 isn't in Cal's repertoire but they could constantly sub in fresh legs to matchup with him. The most effective defender gets the bulk of the mins.

Reactions: brianpoe and kev69
In all honesty, I think they need to deny Sexton the ball all over the court. Force someone else to create and facilitate the offense. A box and 1 isn't in Cal's repertoire but they could constantly sub in fresh legs to matchup with him. The most effective defender gets the bulk of the mins.
Absolutely agree 100%.

Why do I think it’s not going to happen?

Saw Bama defense has the lowest pts per possession scored against them in the SEC. Doesn't bode well for Cats stagnant offense.

Cats will win with defense and rebounding. And they will win.

Reactions: brianpoe
Saw Bama defense has the lowest pts per possession scored against them in the SEC. Doesn't bode well for Cats stagnant offense.

Cats will win with defense and rebounding. And they will win.
Here’s the thing, if the Cats don’t win tomorrow, we’re looking at possibly struggling to make the tournament.

I know all about the SOS and RPI, but it’s going to be tough considering we still have to play at Arkansas and Florida.

Reactions: crpoore
ADVERTISEMENT