ADVERTISEMENT

If North Carolina loses this year...

I hope this is the last we hear of ole Roy. Next yr they lose half their team as Meeks has been there 23 years. Can't wait for k to retire also. I would like to ask him how he felt losing wilt chamberlain to Kansas.

I hope this is the last we hear of ole Roy. Next yr they lose half their team as Meeks has been there 23 years. Can't wait for k to retire also. I would like to ask him how he felt losing wilt chamberlain to Kansas.
They'll have to wheel K off the campus in his wheelchair and dump him in a ravine before he retires voluntarily. LOL

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
I think if UNC wins it, Ole Roy will retire. Why? because the NCAA is going to punish UNC, dont know how bad but its coming

Reactions: katwest
They will lose most of their team after this season.I haven't heard about their recruits.Anyone know if they have a good group coming in?

it's like 50/50 these years because they get to walk to the regional final. they only have one tough game to reach the ff. and have the refs on their side to do that part as well.

this is their last chance for a good while

they have 1 solid recruit coming in...........and the following year doesn't look promising either

recruiting for the next two years is all Kentucky and Duke

Go away. You won the game, go celebrate with other UNC fans. Stop being a douche.

Kinda true. But they had an extra 3 guys working the floor. 8 on 3 was the only way they win. The awful first half calls gave and I mean gave them a 5 point cushion. Against our 2nd squad. We won the 2nd half by three.
As for being a douche, most uncheat fans are by nature. Don't hold it against them.

Kinda true. But they had an extra 3 guys working the floor. 8 on 3 was the only way they win. The awful first half calls gave and I mean gave them a 5 point cushion. Against our 2nd squad. We won the 2nd half by three.
As for being a douche, most uncheat fans are by nature. Don't hold it against them.

Yea. Seems to be inbred in them. Cue the mullet family.

Reactions: rodserling
If you look at who is leaving UNC and next year's recruiting, they are not a tournament team in 2017-2018. UNC has been the odd team out in recruiting. Fun Fact: Roy has not signed a 5 star player of the last 13 offered by UNC. He will blame it on the NCAA investigation and retire. UNC is likely to stay in their "family" and make a Brad Daugherty- type hire. We can effectively forget about North Carolina, they are a dead program walking. They will be remembered like other schools that were once contenders: San Francisco, St John's, DePaul, Indiana....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT