ADVERTISEMENT

If it were UK instead of KU, Uavel, et al, how would you respond as a UK fan?

bigbluelou

All-SEC
Apr 13, 2011
Hypothetically, of course.

Tough as it may be, if I *knew* in my heart we were guilty of the things these other schools have done, I'd have to say we deserve what we get. Even though it would be difficult as a fan, UK (and I) survived the situation from the late 80's, and we came through that better than ever. I don't think we have to do that stuff, and I believe we are as clean as there is out there. Especially since the NCAA has had a hard-** for us forever, it seems. Even if we wanted to do something wrong, we are always under a microscope with that shyte-show called the NCAA.

The hardest thing would be knowing how UNC*** and Dook have skated for years/decades. We would be targeted by the NCAA, not like fargin bastages at those two cesspools.

Reactions: KFuqua
If we were caught arranging payments, hookers, and our players were involved in assaults etc....constantly.....

I’d want Cal as far away from this program as possible and I’d rather go back to a traditional route.

If we cheat and Cal is a master at it and never gets caught, maintain.

That’s how it’s done.

5 years ago?

"It was a nice run guys, but we can't do it this way. Start over. UK is bigger than any coach..." etc

Now?

"Where is that UNC playbook? If the NCAA refuses to punish them, why should we give up our statistical leads to play under a different set of rules?"

5 years ago?

"It was a nice run guys, but we can't do it this way. Start over. UK is bigger than any coach..." etc

Now?

"Where is that UNC playbook? If the NCAA refuses to punish them, why should we give up our statistical leads to play under a different set of rules?"
Sad to say, this is my attitude as well. To take the high road in this age is to say to dook, unc, kansas and the rest of the proven cheaters, "I can beat your ass with one arm tied behind my back". And this elicits enormous pride when we indeed do just that, but it gets tiresome as hell having to do it, too.

I wanted them to clean house in 1989 and if we did it now you would almost have to do it again. Suck it up and take our medicine. I use get excited waiting for the game to come on late at night when they were on delayed.

Reactions: bigbluelou
id Accept it and move on.... get Caught cheating ya pay for it ...

Everyone cheats somehow.... and I don’t care ... what I care about is if you get caught , you man up and pay for it.

But truth is... no matter what the majority of people will protect their feelings and defend it like UL, UNC and KU fans have done.

To be completely honest, I don't care at all if these players are getting paid. I think they all deserve to make money for their families however they can. A free market is one of the core principles of our great nation and the NCAA is a complete sham that makes a mockery of that. But the rules are meant to level the playing field in terms of recruiting, and if you break them, you have to pay the price. So if UK were caught cheating, I'd say take the penalties and move on (as long as the penalties were fair and on par with what other schools received for similar violations).

On the other hand, if what has been going on at KU over the last decade were happening at UK I would want the head coach and AD gone. KU isn't just a cheating program, they are dirty and rotten to their core.

Tough as it may be, if I *knew* in my heart we were guilty of the things these other schools have done, I'd have to say we deserve what we get. Even though it would be difficult as a fan, UK (and I) survived the situation from the late 80's, and we came through that better than ever. I don't think we have to do that stuff, and I believe we are as clean as there is out there. Especially since the NCAA has had a hard-** for us forever, it seems. Even if we wanted to do something wrong, we are always under a microscope with that shyte-show called the NCAA.

The hardest thing would be knowing how UNC*** and Dook have skated for years/decades. We would be targeted by the NCAA, not like fargin bastages at those two cesspools.

I would respond, as CRAP, but I'm ok with it I guess AS LONG AS Duke & UNCheat go down with us.

I would say that cheating like this happens everywhere, which it does, and while we rightfully should be punished I'd hope the NCAA lets us skate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT