ADVERTISEMENT

If I could ask for some prayers, BBN...

JimboBBN

Sophomore
Jan 26, 2016
Hey all. I won't take up too much of your time, but I wanted to ask a quick favor of anyone that believes in the power of prayer.

My mother, the reason I'm a diehard Kentucky fan, has been in a battle with ovarian cancer the past couple of years. She is the most wonderful woman I've ever known, and every good quality I have (there aren't many) I get from her. She is only in her 50s, and much too young to be going through anything like this.

The cancer is being well controlled right now, but after surgery last year, we were hoping we would never see it again. Yet here we are. I am scared for her and just worrying a lot lately.

I can't tell you how blessed I feel to be apart of this fan base sometimes, I read threads like this and can't imagine a fan base that cares for strangers they've never met like UK fans do. It is truly another family, the BBN.

So to anyone who might have some free time, positive thoughts and prayers would be greatly appreciated. My mother's name is Laura, and I know she would really appreciate any positivity she can get from the fans of the school that means so much to the both of us.

Thank you.

Two of the most precious people in my life (wife and son) are dealing with health issues also and it sucks but all you can do stay positive. My prayers are with you and your mother.

Reactions: railroadkat_1
Prayers for your mom and entire family . I know what it is like to lose your mom and will pray your mom to get the right care and results possible.

Reactions: railroadkat_1
Hey all. I won't take up too much of your time, but I wanted to ask a quick favor of anyone that believes in the power of prayer.

My mother, the reason I'm a diehard Kentucky fan, has been in a battle with ovarian cancer the past couple of years. She is the most wonderful woman I've ever known, and every good quality I have (there aren't many) I get from her. She is only in her 50s, and much too young to be going through anything like this.

The cancer is being well controlled right now, but after surgery last year, we were hoping we would never see it again. Yet here we are. I am scared for her and just worrying a lot lately.

I can't tell you how blessed I feel to be apart of this fan base sometimes, I read threads like this and can't imagine a fan base that cares for strangers they've never met like UK fans do. It is truly another family, the BBN.

So to anyone who might have some free time, positive thoughts and prayers would be greatly appreciated. My mother's name is Laura, and I know she would really appreciate any positivity she can get from the fans of the school that means so much to the both of us.

Thank you.

Thank you.
Praying for your mother and your family.

Praying for healing in Jesus Holy Name. Mothers are special and precious.

God bless your Mom and you, and your family in this difficult time. Prayer does change things.

Thank you.
JimboBBN,
I will be praying for you and your mom and your family.

My mom went through ovarian cancer 20 years ago. She was stage four and God willingly spared her.

When she was in the hospital they had her on the maternity ward for some reason. We convinced a couple of nurses to bring her a cabbage patch doll we had purchased at the gift store and pretend it was her child they were bringing to her.

When they brought the doll in they told her her this was her newborn.....the look on my mom's face was something else. She was saying no, no....you've got me mixed up with someone else....I'm in here for cancer. They told my mom she had to get well to take care of her "newborn". Needless to say there were a lot of tears involved in all of this, and as I type. My mom took that doll and held it just like a mom would with a real new born. She did not let it out of her sight.

I think having that doll gave her a reason to get well. Sometimes the Good Lord uses strange circumstances on our behalf.

Our Father in Heaven, I humbly ask that you would heal Laura of this cancer and that you would restore her health. I pray for her family during this time that they would rely upon you and trust you in this situation. Grant the doctors the wisdom to make the right diagnosis and treatments. I know they are smart people, but they only read and studied the medical books....You wrote the medical books for You are the Great Physician. I ask this in the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ.

Keep up posted, JimboBBN

I'm sorry your mom and your family are going through this. Reflective and positive thoughts from my family to yours.

Thank you.
Prayers sent my friend.

Thank you.
I believe in the power of healing and I pray for a miracle in your Mother's life..
Lord bring your power and glory on this woman and let healing come into the situation..In the mighty name of Jesus, the name above all names, Amen

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
Prayers for strength and wisdom during these hard times are being done for your family.

I will definitely keep your Mom (Laura) in my daily thoughts and prayers friend.

I know exactly what you’re going thru. If you need someone to talk to, please don’t hesitate to send me a message. I know how overwhelming this can be, and if I I could help even just a little bit, let me know.

Reactions: crpoore
Jesus said: In Matthew 813. Then Jesus said to the Roman officer, "Go back home. Because you believed, it has happened." And the young servant was healed that same hour.

God in the name of Jesus, Touch your servant this day and heal her of her cancer , heal every ache. every hurt, Just a touch from you heals everything.

In Jesus Mighty name I pray. Amen

Thank you.
All my prayers sent your way my friend.

Merciful lord, I humbly ask you to hold your healing hand over Laura, our friend's mother, and make him and his family happy again.

Thank you.
PRAYERS for your MOM Jimbo

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT