ADVERTISEMENT

I wish Cal would have recruited Donovan Mitchell

Apr 28, 2015
I wish Cal would have recruited Donovan Mitchell as much as he is showing out his rookie year in the NBA Mitchell was a 4* #31 player in the same class as Briscoe btw

Reactions: ZaytovenCat
He may be a Cardinal...but man, it's hard not to like his game. Consider me a fan. Also, if he doesn't get ROY, it's a crying shame.

So Cal made mistakes not going after Mitchell, years ago (weird way to bring him up), and Rondo is a bum who should’ve just quit 2 years ago.

You’re giving me a run for my money on off days.
How is it weird to bring him up now when he's showing out this year and in the playoffs right now?

Rondo had a good game in a loss, congrats I guess?

it is obvious the kid picked the wrong school
ul and pitino did not use the kid to his strengths

Dead at people brining up an old Rondo thread where he was on his 4th team in 4 years and was getting DNP-CD. Lmao

Swap every minute of Briscoe's with his and Kentucky wins a title so thanks
Bull shit. Mitchell wasn't good enough in college to make us that much better. We had Murray at SG and Ulis at point. We needed interior help. Revisionist history. Fox and Monk were great guards that should have led us to the FF except we played UNC 5 on 8. Total crap post. Mitchell was a career 41% shooter and 33% from 3 averaging 7.4 pts as a frosh and 15.6 as a soph. That wouldn't have earned him a lot of minutes competing with Murray and Monk at sg or Ulis and Fox at point. He's obviously improved a lot in the league once he escaped UL's cesspool.

Last edited:
Didn't even think this thread would be that controversial. Was watching Utah beat Houston and the thought popped in ahead especially with how his high school class was ranked

I'm still laughing at people bringing up a thread from 2016 where Rondo was getting DNP-CD before getting suspended while being on his 4th team in 4 years as proof of whatever they were trying to prove

Ive been wondering about OP lately. He is either a long con troll or just has odd takes, kinda UMM light

But to your horrible point. DM wasnt that great at the brothel. So highly doubt he single handidly changes our fortunes that year

Dude is very young and starting to come into his own on a big stage. Props to DM and he is a hell of alot of fun to watch

But to expect Cal to be clairvoyant is just kinda dumb man

Rack me

ADVERTISEMENT