ADVERTISEMENT

I thought we would be better with Vanderbilt

Looks as if he's an inside scorer and that's about it. I like his hustle and if he can give us 7-8 points a game it would help immensely.

I had no idea he literally couldn’t score or shoot. Aside from his motor, passing and rebounding, his shooting makes him look like he just started playing basketball last summer.

I'm hoping it is just where he joined the team so late. No way he could have been rated as highly as he was with the kind of touch he has been showing.

Reactions: ubtrapper
They rank them on potential. He obviously hasn't reached his potential at least offensively and probably won't at Ky

He sure as hell can rebound though! He needs to only shoot if it's a dunk. In all seriousness, he will get better around the rim, but may not ever be a good shooter from outside 3 feet.

We have a losing record since he got back. He played good today but he needs to do that consistently
UK also played their toughest stretch of games during that time period. We knew he would need a few weeks to adjust to the game as well. They are a better team with his energy and rebounding

Reactions: Jamal Mercer
His shooting looks much like mine. I could not hit anything outside of a hook or a layup....come to think of it he has trouble with those also. If one was to go by what they read on here he was a game changer?

Reactions: JohnnyGreen1975
Great finish by Vanderbilt. Still shaking the rust off. He'll by fine by tournament time. Big part of the win today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT