ADVERTISEMENT

I think there is one more twist to come with ZW

Am I the only one that don’t give a shit? These kids love the attention they get from fans and the media and they play you like a fiddle. ZW will go where ever and uk will be fine no matter where he goes. Worrying about what an 18 year old will do is not worth my time.

Am I the only one that don’t give a shit? These kids love the attention they get from fans and the media and they play you like a fiddle. ZW will go where ever and uk will be fine no matter where he goes. Worrying about what an 18 year old will do is not worth my time.
I would like to see him play for Kentucky,but not sweating it if he goes elsewhere.

I don't care either way but to me how interesting is his decision date? 1/20/18...Tyler Herro's Bday, 1st Gameday at Rupp and against Florida....I'm just sayin.

Reactions: ManitouDan
That boy could come out and publicly say he is picking Clemson on 1/20 with a video of him sending in his LOI and we would still have fans who believe he is coming to UK. HE IS GOING TO CLEMSON, it is over, has been since November. The staff is aware, Clemson is aware and most anyone with a brain cell is aware. Does it suck? Absolutely, but it's beyond time to move on. I know some of you will point out the Knox situation, but literally no one knew on that one. Not coaches, Not players, not recruiting experts, not even people close with the family could peg his choice. This instance could not be more opposite. Literally everyone knows his pick is Clemson which is why these feeble attempts at smoke screens are coming up. It's honestly laughable that anyone would still expect he might come here.

P.S. For all the same morons that think Wiseman is reclassifying and coming in place of Zion, that is not true either. His plan now and always has been to stay in his class and Graduate in 2019, then enter college. The only other player even on UK's list for 2018 at this point is Moses Brown and it's looking more and more like we won't go after him.

ZW to Kentucky, damn I wish. We will find out on the 20th. Whatever he does he does to himself. One of two thing are going to happen here. He will either choose us or chose another school. It is what it is and that is all it is. Don't sweat it RR. I don't want players that don't want UK. I wonder if that has ever been said before? I guess, maybe. Come on down Zion and play for a winner. I'm done playing now. Love and Peace. BBN we have no equals only wantabe's.

That boy could come out and publicly say he is picking Clemson on 1/20 with a video of him sending in his LOI and we would still have fans who believe he is coming to UK. HE IS GOING TO CLEMSON, it is over, has been since November. The staff is aware, Clemson is aware and most anyone with a brain cell is aware. Does it suck? Absolutely, but it's beyond time to move on. I know some of you will point out the Knox situation, but literally no one knew on that one. Not coaches, Not players, not recruiting experts, not even people close with the family could peg his choice. This instance could not be more opposite. Literally everyone knows his pick is Clemson which is why these feeble attempts at smoke screens are coming up. It's honestly laughable that anyone would still expect he might come here.

P.S. For all the same morons that think Wiseman is reclassifying and coming in place of Zion, that is not true either. His plan now and always has been to stay in his class and Graduate in 2019, then enter college. The only other player even on UK's list for 2018 at this point is Moses Brown and it's looking more and more like we won't go after him.
As much as I believe that ZW is going to Clemson, you speaking in absolutes is kind of ridiculous too...

You know what we all now, and that is the recruiting "experts" think that's where he's going and there's a "rumor" that our coaches don't feel good about getting him.

We don't know anything FOR SURE!

Have no idea where ZW is going or what Wiseman is going to do......but Cal needs to go after Moses or Jordan Brown. UK needs help inside. Richards, even if he is back next year is not the answer. UK needs someone in the middle that can block or alter shots & get some rebounds

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
We go through this every year. I don't like the "Shock the world" comment. How many times have we seen that same statement? Well for me going to Clemson would be a shock when you have a chance to go to Kentucky. Really, want to compare the two programs, the facilities, the support, the meaning, the history, the professionals and media who visit constantly, etc. These kids simply do not get they don't get to go in a time machine back and repeat life. Even one year at Kentucky basketball is a lifetime memory that won't remotely be the same at Clemson or most other programs.

Have no idea where ZW is going or what Wiseman is going to do......but Cal needs to go after Moses or Jordan Brown. UK needs help inside. Richards, even if he is back next year is not the answer. UK needs someone in the middle that can block or alter shots & get some rebounds
It would be nice, but as of now Moses is far more project and closer to a Dakari than having much impact next year. Could be useful a year or 2 down the road though. Jr. SKJ and So. Richards should be enough to keep us respectable in the post. Add Washington, Vanderbilt and Gabriel to that and it is a very good front line.

Reactions: Dirk2Bowie
As much as I believe that ZW is going to Clemson, you speaking in absolutes is kind of ridiculous too...

You know what we all now, and that is the recruiting "experts" think that's where he's going and there's a "rumor" that our coaches don't feel good about getting him.

We don't know anything FOR SURE!
LMAO, so you're telling me not to speak in absolutes by speaking in absolutes yourself. Plenty of people know what Zion is doing, it's actually pretty common knowledge among insiders. Do you honestly think it was sheer coincidence that over a 7 day stretch in Nov, 7 different crystal ball picks all came in for Clemson? Just because you didn't/don't know doesn't mean others don't. You keep telling yourself what you need to believe though. Some of us will live in a reality with facts and knowledge of the situation.

LMAO, so you're telling me not to speak in absolutes by speaking in absolutes yourself. Plenty of people know what Zion is doing, it's actually pretty common knowledge among insiders. Do you honestly think it was sheer coincidence that over a 7 day stretch in Nov, 7 different crystal ball picks all came in for Clemson? Just because you didn't/don't know doesn't mean others don't. You keep telling yourself what you need to believe though. Some of us will live in a reality with facts and knowledge of the situation.

I don't give a shit one way or another, but I doubt seriously you know "what the staff knows" or actually anything other than what we've all read.

The only absolute that I stated was that nobody knows FOR SURE what he's going to do.

By your statement, I guess you're an insider?

If not, then you're just CHOOSING to believe the rumors that are floating around.

Unless you're very closely associated with ZW, you don't KNOW anything for sure.

You thinking you know both those things as facts is just as comical as posters who think The opposite. You don’t know anymore than anyone else. You say in the Knox situation no one knew. How do you know that? How are you so sure he is going to Clemson and supposedly everyone knows. Same with Moses brown, bagley and Murray said the same thing numerous times, they are staying in there class and not reclassifying and guess what they did reclassify. You are speculating just like anyone else. So get off your high horse and come back to earth.

Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

Dont see how anyone can say RIchards is not the answer half way through his FR year? You must be like 12 or something and dont realize that yes FR get a lot better as their careers go on. I know its a quite hard concept to grasp if your only a fan since Cal has been here....

The only absolute that I stated was that nobody knows FOR SURE what he's going to do.

By your statement, I guess you're an insider?

If not, then you're just CHOOSING to believe the rumors that are floating around.

Unless you're very closely associated with ZW, you don't KNOW anything for sure.
But it would be impossible for "nobody to know FOR SURE what he's going to do." I mean after all Zion would have to know right? So there is someone. He most likely told his parents, close friends and coaches. You could not refute that 7 picks came in for Clemson within a week in November and have only picked up more sense, but I bet those people had no clue, they were just guessing. Forget the fact that UK coaches and other schools recruiting him have already been informed he is picking Clemson. But yea, you're right, since you don't know no one could possibly know anything. LMAO.

the only twist yet to come is the last minute "i'm hearing UK is back in the race and it could now go either way."

they(producers, handlers, etc) have to garner the needed attention to get as many viewers as possible.

Reactions: TTTblue24

You were making good points till you came out with the ‘moron’ garbage. He appears to be going to Clemson. Most of us walk upright and “get it”. But these kids do crazy things on occasion and YOU don’t know anymore about where he’s going than 99% of the posters on this board. He’s announcing soon so I’m happy to see what happens and we’ll be fine either way. I am definitely NOT a moron.

Social media is the soap opera of the internet.

You thinking you know both those things as facts is just as comical as posters who think The opposite. You don’t know anymore than anyone else. You say in the Knox situation no one knew. How do you know that? How are you so sure he is going to Clemson and supposedly everyone knows. Same with Moses brown, bagley and Murray said the same thing numerous times, they are staying in there class and not reclassifying and guess what they did reclassify. You are speculating just like anyone else. So get off your high horse and come back to earth.
Haha, if you say so.

You were making good points till you came out with the ‘moron’ garbage. He appears to be going to Clemson. Most of us walk upright and “get it”. But these kids do crazy things on occasion and YOU don’t know anymore about where he’s going than 99% of the posters on this board. He’s announcing soon so I’m happy to see what happens and we’ll be fine either way. I am definitely NOT a moron.
Lol, if you say so.

So Cal knows Zion is picking Clemson, but he's still gonna hang in there for? To help the guy get his pub? Is he helping Clemson recruit now? For the children?

If that's true, the players first mantra is overboard and we're now helping other players? Live their dream?

How about Kentucky?
Cal is still hanging in there?

Give ZW his due, let's remember what's its like to be 18 and on top of the world. Let him have his moment, he has deserved it. Be it Clemson, S.Carolina, UK,...just not pUKe or UNCheat. Interesting he stated how coaches thought of him when injured. Outside of basketball.
Not to be negative, but didn't another recruit tweet 'earned not given' and announced elsewhere? We will see. Yes, I would love for ZW to attend UK, but as if now, we have a great group coming in, and probably many more returning. Hope we get him, Go Big Blue!!!

Reactions: LNAllison
Give ZW his due, let's remember what's its like to be 18 and on top of the world. Let him have his moment, he has deserved it. Be it Clemson, S.Carolina, UK,...just not pUKe or UNCheat. Interesting he stated how coaches thought of him when injured. Outside of basketball.
Not to be negative, but didn't another recruit tweet 'earned not given' and announced elsewhere? We will see. Yes, I would love for ZW to attend UK, but as if now, we have a great group coming in, and probably many more returning. Hope we get him, Go Big Blue!!!
Bingo

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT