HerrosHeroes

All-American
Aug 16, 2018
v UF
v UT at home
V AU
At UF
At Ark

Will be the toughest games but only UT, AU and Ark are rated higher than UK in KP and the UT game is in Rupp and the at Arkansas game isnt until the last game of the season so who knows what the Hogs will be rated then?

Last edited:
If we would’ve beat Kansas I was ready to be fully on board this team finishing the season with an impressive record when it was all said and done.

That game was just another reminder that there is really nothing special at all with this group though. We had momentum, an electric atmosphere, and a fast start and were clearly the inferior team by the end.

Just make the tournament and hope we get lucky a few times, that’s really all I can muster at this point.

You have a better chance of having your prediction run down your leg.

shit_your_pants_1400x.progressive.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: CatPhight
v UF
v UT at home
At UF
At Ark

Will be the toughest games but only UT and Ark are rated higher than UK in KP and the UT game is in Rupp and the at Arkansas game isnt until the last game of the season so who knows what the Hogs will be rated then?
Auburn at home could beat us
Ark at home could beat us.
Hell depending on the msu team that shows could beat us.
Georgia on the road could beat us
Vandy at home imo is the only close to certain win left

Reactions: true blue1
If we would’ve beat Kansas I was ready to be fully on board this team finishing the season with an impressive record when it was all said and done.

That game was just another reminder that there is really nothing special at all with this group though. We had momentum, an electric atmosphere, and a fast start and were clearly the inferior team by the end.

Just make the tournament and hope we get lucky a few times, that’s really all I can muster at this point.
Gotta have some out of conference q1 wins to feel confident. That ship sailed

Q1 in conference opportunities left
At ark
At UF
UT
At MSU

Ark
Auburn
Both home games possibly if they go on a tear.

Not many opportunities left.

OP threads are like a train wreck—even tho I know it will be a mess I just can’t help but look for their ever increasing level of absurdity. I know they will be ridiculous and troll-esque, yet I continue to view them. I’m starting to think there’s something wrong with me honestly.

OP predictions: KU would lose 11 in a row

Also multiple 40-0 predictions
I said KU “could” lose 11 in a row, not that they “would”.
And who knows, if Pat Adams hadnt woke up the day of the UK/KU game with a big blue corncob up his butt the Jayhawks could still be in a tail spin.

If Wheeler plays more than 15 mins in any of these games outside of GA and Vandy we lose. Better hope Wallace is ready and even then I doubt we run the table. We already list at home twice and TN will be geared up and get that Rupp whistle. A lot of tough games left and ARK seems to be rolling as of late.

v UF
v UT at home
V AU
At UF
At Ark

Will be the toughest games but only UT, AU and Ark are rated higher than UK in KP and the UT game is in Rupp and the at Arkansas game isnt until the last game of the season so who knows what the Hogs will be rated then?
Delusional....guess you forgot that UK lost to South Carolina at home LOL.

v UF
v UT at home
V AU
At UF
At Ark

Not a snowball's chance in hell does that happen. We will most likely go 3-2 or 2-3 in those games. Just not good enough this year. And I'm not putting it on the players. They all play tight except for Reeves. I just don't think he cares what Cal says or thinks. He just plays.

Reactions: Catfan2226
Play the right combos and we might actually have a shot a collecting a couple more Quad 1 wins.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT