ADVERTISEMENT

I saved this quote for today.

I liked this one from today.

It's a joke that UK fans think this is devastating to most of our fan base. They can't understand that we're not like them. We have our own lives and accomplishments. We don't have to live vicariously through the successes of a college basketball team. It's just entertainment.

He’s mocking us by saying their fan base isn’t as strong as ours so they don’t care as much as we would [laughing]

zda.jpg
This never gets old

It's a joke that UK fans think this is devastating to most of our fan base. They can't understand that we're not like them. We have our own lives and accomplishments. We don't have to live vicariously through the successes of a college basketball team. It's just entertainment.

He’s mocking us by saying their fan base isn’t as strong as ours so they don’t care as much as we would [laughing]
Oh it’s devastating. Tard nation is coming unglued and it’s delicious.

Reactions: lonnie boyd
"Kentucky can't stand it and I love it. I hope UNC skates free, they are our conference brothers and the enemy of our enemy."

-zipp 2016.

Think Louisville still feels this way? [laughing]
Morg. I just love you to death. Who else could come up with that quote, only the Morg.

And, in the middle of the day he is messing around on a ULOL basketball forum. You're not just a casual fan if you're doing that.

Reactions: UKWildcatT
"Kentucky can't stand it and I love it. I hope UNC skates free, they are our conference brothers and the enemy of our enemy."

-zipp 2016.

Think Louisville still feels this way? [laughing]
Brothers you have to be in a conference long enoughh o run DNA

How does he not what WE have are they all communists in leweevile ?

What I love is he HAD to change his sig that used to read

“Elite my a$$”

Just still cracks me up that he thought WE were paying players and cheating and the ENTIRE TIME it was that slime ball and those bunch of thuggy ass, line beard, shoe deal, whoring, squirting, bannerless bunch of faster than wall, vacated, meaningless tattooing, restaurant banging, abortion paying, pathetic, Michigan Wolverines, LC14UIMADICK, cheaters.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT