ADVERTISEMENT

I really want to beat Mississippi State......

I think Miss St is solid but they aint coming into Rupp and winning, especially the way the Cats are locked in.

Maybe in Starkville in a few weeks in a revenge game and quick turnaround but not tomorrow night in Rupp...

That place will be rockin with the Cats back in the top 10, on a four game SEC win streak and coming off huge win at #14 Auburn.

Im expecting 24,000 and a sell out.

State is in serious trouble.

I work with a MSU grad. Great guy, but basketball is our sport...

We're winning tomorrow night plain and simple, and we're gonna kick the shit out of Kansas on Saturday night too!
I agree Roe.
At Auburn will be the toughest place UK plays all season with at UT a close 2nd.
Now we just need to come home and the crowd needs to get behind this team and pull them thru!

Reactions: jbubb98
I really want to beat Miss St because Rick Stansbury used to coach there and Renardo Sydney used to play there and because they called a ridiculous technical on AD for hanging on the rim after a dunk where he may have broke his neck if he hadn’t. That should do for now.

We need to win conference games at home, and a quality victory over MSU would help improve our resume for a high seed. I hope the Rupp crowd brings the noise tomorrow night.

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
I agree Roe.
At Auburn will be the toughest place UK plays all season with at UT a close 2nd.
Now we just need to come home and the crowd needs to get behind this team and pull them thru!
Personally think UT will be tougher, holds almost twice as many people 21000?
Plus that horrid orange and rocky top song...
Possibility UK and UT could be 1 and 2 when we first meet...then we go there two weeks later ...

Reactions: CalipariCapo
This is really a trap game. Fortunately at home, which at the same time adds to the possibility of a let down.

Coming off a big road win with KU and game day up next.

This game, of the three, will tell us the most about these Cats.

GBB

They made mention during or after the game that Kentucky may be a better road team than a home team. I guess we'll found out after the season is over.

g1475506396620958414.jpg

They made mention during or after the game that Kentucky may be a better road team than a home team. I guess we'll found out after the season is over.

Not sure if it's home or road but level of competition.

Compare UNC, UL, AU efforts versus Bama, Vandy, A&M.

Good effort at UGA but their really bad.

UT and at Florida will be tough. I know Florida isn’t as good as they normally are but that’s always been a tough place to play.

I wanna beat State because they are not UK. I think this is the game UK blows out a good team. Herro gonna drop 30

I don't think this Kentucky team will blow anyone out. They have too many bad passes for turn-overs and still are challenged to guard the hot hand 3 on the other team. They should beat teams at home though. Giving up the lead at Auburn was not good. In fact, we were very lucky that the last shot by Auburn was a lay-up than went in and spun out or we likely would have lost. For whatever reason, Kentucky always seems to give up leads in the last few minutes of a game to opposing good teams. I supposed when we have the lead no one wants to shoot many 3's and the other team does.

Is Mississippi State really that good of a team? Kansas I think will be the tougher game even though their star center is missing for them. It's a rivalry game and Kansas is going to fight.

I haven't washed my Ky shirt since beating A&M. It's a small winning streak, but fragile and very important LOL. It's getting a little ripe. I have only watched games at home or with family lately so it was like oh well who cares. I can pull it off Tues., but I'm supposed to go out with friends to watch KU in public so not sure. Will try. We all have our things we do that we think matter.

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
ADVERTISEMENT