ADVERTISEMENT

I need to know what The Paddock thinks...........

Is she hot ?

• Definately HOT

Votes: 29 54.7%
  • Pretty Face / Not Hot though

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Pretty face / that's about it

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Can't handle a fattie

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Size doesn't matter at all

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
Hey guys, I was just kiddin' with that Lane Bryant crack, I just like showing that little kid crying. Truth is I like all women (TRUST ME I REALLY DO NO OVER-COMPENSATING OR ANYTHING) especially if they have a pretty face and big hooters.

She looks better in the first pic than the others, but I've got to admit, that ass (pic on the right) would give me a hellllll of a lot of fun given no restrictions on my acts of what some may call perversion.

ashley-graham-before-after-3-1.jpg

Reactions: santamaria78
If you don’t want to bang that big fat ass, you must enjoy having penis inside of your anus or something.

She looks better in the first pic than the others, but I've got to admit, that ass (pic on the right) would give me a hellllll of a lot of fun given no restrictions on my acts of what some may call perversion.

Well in hindsight..

Based strictly on the picture on the right, you boys best not forget your 2 x 4........

ADVERTISEMENT