ADVERTISEMENT

I need to know what The Paddock thinks...........

Is she hot ?

• Definately HOT

Votes: 29 54.7%
  • Pretty Face / Not Hot though

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Pretty face / that's about it

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Can't handle a fattie

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Size doesn't matter at all

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

Supercat67

Blue Chip Prospect
Feb 16, 2017
scotland
37744987151_aa2e3fba93_n.jpg

You need to edit your poll and add an "OP sucks" option if you really want to know what the Paddock thinks.[/
You need to edit your poll and add an "OP sucks" option if you really want to know what the Paddock thinks.

You need to edit your poll and add an "OP sucks" option if you really want to know what the Paddock thinks.
Sorry I didn't post a pic of a GAY dude for you Bro! Didn't mean to hurt your feelings !
Oh wait..........................This should do it, JUST FOR YOU!
images

Thats the plus size chick that was on sports illustrated. Definitely wood. We have a bunch of homos on the paddock who don't understand big girls need love too. More pushin for the cushin I'd kill that plump ass, and take her to Golden Corral afterwards

Reactions: santamaria78
If she's fat, some of y'all must dig anorexic chicks.

Give me a girl like that over a tiny wafer with a six pack any day of the week.

I like my women to have curves, not resemble undeveloped preteens. If I can see your pelvic bones and ribs you need a trip to the Golden Corral and dip errry'thang in that chocolate fountain.

Really? How could you tell? What gave it away - was it the fact that she's plus sized, or was it the Sports Illustrated logo in the bottom corner of the picture?
Don't be a douche. It's not the only plus size model they've had on there. Sure you got me on the sports illustrated part, but I guarantee she not the only plus size. Hell,look at Tyra banks. Same damn thing and you're crazy if you wouldn't in her prime or maybe you're just a queer

If she's fat, some of y'all must dig anorexic chicks.

Give me a girl like that over a tiny wafer with a six pack any day of the week.

I like my women to have curves, not resemble undeveloped preteens. If I can see your pelvic bones and ribs you need a trip to the Golden Corral and dip errry'thang in that chocolate fountain.
Amen I wish I could give this more likes. She has the kickin curves but it's not like she's some cottage cheese thighs chick that's birthed 4 litters now

She ain't fat, she's thick. There's a difference.

Cut her open, that's fat. Lots.

Always went by the golf ball rule. If a golf ball can fit in the belly button, it's a no go. Always carried one around for good measure just to check.

SI should be ashamed.

Reactions: Wildcats1st
Amen I wish I could give this more likes. She has the kickin curves but it's not like she's some cottage cheese thighs chick that's birthed 4 litters now

Agree.

I won't lie, I've bedded a few bigguns in my day, but this girl, she's got almost the perfect body type for my tastes.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
Don't be a douche. It's not the only plus size model they've had on there. Sure you got me on the sports illustrated part, but I guarantee she not the only plus size. Hell,look at Tyra banks. Same damn thing and you're crazy if you wouldn't in her prime or maybe you're just a queer

[laughing] Just admit it was a stupid thing to say and move on. No need to make yourself look even dumber.

Reactions: Col. Angus
[laughing] Just admit it was a stupid thing to say and move on. No need to make yourself look even dumber.
Did you not read my post? I clearly admitted i missed the sports illustrated part. What don't you understand? I'm not getting into the baiting bullshit with you as I couldn't care less. I also said she wasn't the only plus size model on sports illustrated there have been others. I wasn't sure if it was the same girl. I admitted my mistake, moved on from it, yet you decide to bait me into responding to you again.

You did ok with the admitting your mistake part (although you still keep trying to justify it by bringing in all sorts of unrelated mentions of other women on SI).

But you're not doing so well with the moving on part, as evidenced by your bringing up Tyra Banks and saying I must be gay in your first response, or by the entire post above.

She has a really attractive face and a nice rack. A solid 8.5 from the waist up. However, she is about a 4 from the waist down.

ashley-graham-before-after-3-1.jpg

fashion-2015-09-Ashley-Graham-Addition-Elle-main.jpg

Where's the option for "Toss her a jelly donut and run away screaming?" I mean, pretty sure most folks could outrun her anyway, but one can never be too sure. Never knew there were so many cellulite fetishists here on Cat Paw.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Yes, she's hot. Of course I wood. In my long ago single days that was well inside the sweet spot - big girls with a nice face and lots of enthusiasm (not that I know her, but it's the type.)

A word of caution - we all get older and that type doesn't age well. You've got to go with the beautiful but skinny type for the long haul. When they add some curves in their 40s and early 50s it all comes together like a perfect plan.

ADVERTISEMENT