ADVERTISEMENT

I Need A Haircut But

I really have to pee but am holding it until after tourney.

hqdefault.jpg

Superstitions are some of the greatest forms of narcissism. Do you really think how UK plays is determined by whether or not Sawnee Cat gets a haircut?

That being said, I often find myself second guessing my routine on gameday cause I dont want to do something that might cause our team to play badly:joy:

But honestly it is completely ridiculous and narcissistic.

I had planned on getting a haircut before the SEC Tournament but I got side tracked. Since then I have backed out a couple of times not wanting to jinx my team. So I will not cut my hair until we win it all or we are eliminated.

Anybody else have superstitions?
Don't even mention the word haircut till this is over:D

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
I had planned on getting a haircut before the SEC Tournament but I got side tracked. Since then I have backed out a couple of times not wanting to jinx my team. So I will not cut my hair until we win it all or we are eliminated.

Anybody else have superstitions?
I need to do some manscaping but I'm letting that go as well

Reactions: blubo
I might have one or two
I’m not cutting my hair either...and it’s nearly waist length now
I have shirts that I wear. I accidentally left on a green DTOR T-shirt on Saturday (forgot to change it before the game and didn’t realize until halftime) so I will wear it again Thursday night
My biggest thing is worry. If I’m not really worried then I have reason for concern.
I also don’t drink during a game (after is fine) and I step outside during certain time outs but never at halftime

Saw a fan in St. Louis with a fur wildcat-head hat- completely asinine looking - so I immediately ordered one for myself. It came a couple hours before the Buffalo game started, and wow, it was crazy looking. When Buffalo pulled within 4 points, I put on the fur hat. (Needless to say, the hat is COMPLETELY LUCKY, so I will be wearing it from here on out).
Kentucky_Wildcats_Mascot_Plush_Hat

I have a UK shirt that I started wearing at the end of the season. I have worn it every game and we have won since. I tel my wife not to wash it and wear it during games...

Reactions: HICATFAN
Same T-shirt, only water during the game (maybe a red wine or bourbon afterwards), I watch by myself, I don’t answer the phone (they know not to call anyway), watch on the bedroom tv...

AlohaCat

I used to have a few. Mainly that if anyone came over to watch a big game they couldn’t leave once game started, until it was over.

Likewise, if you weren’t at my house prior to tip, then you weren’t coming in.

These days I have 3 kids, two of which are boys 3 and 4 yrs old. If I can watch a game without having to pause to get chocolate milk or wipe an ass I’m thrilled (rarely happens)

They love repetitivly yelling “Go Betucky” (that’s how my 3 yr old pronounces it) until I tell them to quit. They’ll be in bed before tip tomorrow (lord I hope)

I stay in the same seat during the game unless things are going bad, then I move to a new one.
If we aren't playing well, i'll leave the room and only listen. If we play better, that's where I will be the rest of the night. I also sometimes change my UK tshirt to help sway momentum.

'14-15 first game of the season I got home 15-20 mins late then started watching. So I was behind like 15-20 real time mins, not game time mins. So every game I did not attend I started 15-20 mins late real time

I watched our last three games wearing my uk tee under my uk long sleeve tee, on which i have spilled beer, soup, and mustard, and probably some other stuff, while watching the games.
After saturday’s game i rolled up both shirts and stuffed them in my dresser drawer until tomorrow, when i will get them back out and wear them for our game vs kst.
I’m not really superstitious but just a creature of habit who knows what works.

If I'm listening to the game in the car I have to change the channel when I get out its bad luck not to do so

ADVERTISEMENT