ADVERTISEMENT

I miss Robert "Rob" Lock

jrollins24

Sophomore
Jan 24, 2018
If we had him on the bench for next season he would easily pilot us to #9.
Who would have ever dreamed he would eventually own Waldo Wright's Flying Service giving open cockpit rides to visitors in restored vintage biplanes. Here's to you Robert Lock! Fly High and spread your wings!

I love lamp.

waldo-wright-s-flying.jpg

In the 19
Listen, I know we age differently but other than being tall damn is that the same guy?[/QUOTE
In the 1986 infamous “Little Brother “ game when UK stomped uavel by 34 points Lock
Drove the baseline and power dunked the last
2 baskets on Felton Spencer.Eddie Sutton
Bout lost his mind :cool2::cool2::cool2:

UK shoulda put floor cleaner on his jersey because he was always on the ground. I was a yougin then and he still infuriated me.

Didnt he have a good game against Pervis Ellison at Freedom Hall when Rex had the big game?

Who would have ever dreamed he would eventually own Waldo Wright's Flying Service giving open cockpit rides to visitors in restored vintage biplanes. Here's to you Robert Lock! Fly High and spread your wings!

I love lamp.
Thank you for posting that...I checked Rob out on his website and found it to be very interesting. Thanks again.

Reactions: jrollins24
My dad always said he could walk, charge and double dribble all at once......[laughing]. Don't think I remember a player that caught more grief than him. I liked him though.

Although recruited by Coach Hall, Lock was a typical Eddie Sutton type center by his Senior season. Not a great scorer but took up a lot of space underneath and rebounded the ball well. He improved quite a bit from his freshman season when he simply looked lost.

:pimp:

I love lamp.
His being born at a different time cost us 4 championships.:pimp:

ADVERTISEMENT