ADVERTISEMENT

I miss Kaylee Hartung (Appreciation Thread)

MWes11

All-SEC
Apr 22, 2012
I miss my bae being on the sidelines and doing the on court interviews. Come on back home, Kaylee. The SEC is where you belong.

Kaylee-Hartung.jpg

Kaylee-Hartung.jpg

Kaylee-4.jpg

Rutledge or Hartung? Rutledge here, but second place is still a winner.

Watched Rutledge on Get Up this morning, she's phenomenal. Love me some Beadle but LR would be a great replacement.

OP, watch CNN for Kaylee. It does seem a bit strange to watch her report on news events and not some fluff piece from the sidelines.

She was cute. Girl-next-door type, although I've never had a cute girl next door. But she's not "hot" or "sexy".

Reactions: CELTICAT
It’s a hair color, not a different species

It's not even so much the hair color as the skin tone. Few natural blondes have naturally dark skin and naturally darker skin toned women usually age better because they don't have to wear as much makeup or lay in the sun or go to the tanning bed as much. Their skin isn't as artificially aged as much as the typical lighter skinned womans is.

Believe me, I'm nearly 53 and the darker toned women I went to school with have held up much better than the lighter toned ones have.

It's not even so much the hair color as the skin tone. Few natural blondes have naturally dark skin and naturally darker skin toned women usually age better because they don't have to wear as much makeup or lay in the sun or go to the tanning bed as much. Their skin isn't as artificially aged as much as the typical lighter skinned womans is.

Believe me, I'm nearly 53 and the darker toned women I went to school with have held up much better than the lighter toned ones have.
Oh, I believe you.

Well it don’t get more science than that

Reactions: wildcatdonf
I was always a fan of Kay Adams on NFL network. I don't know how to post a picture, but if someone wants to, it would be worth it.

ADVERTISEMENT