ADVERTISEMENT

I know we're happy, but let's not forget

usinfantrycat85

Sophomore
Jul 6, 2015
We have a game tonight against one of our most hated rivals in the league tonight..yes Louisville got the banner taken but let's be honest who gives a shit..they were garbage before and will always be little brother to Western. Tonight we NEED this win in the worse way..Let's go BBN stay up late and let's get the W.

I'm worried tonight.The turnovers have killed us all year and I don't see it changing.

Should we concerned about game tonight? Absolutely.

Should we be happy about today's events? Here's one opinion:

"Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth"

This game is huge. I mean it's yet another measuring stick. It's going to be hostile, i'm sure those pig ******* are thinking they have us right where they want us. We just have to play a full 40 like last game. I hope we play with the same energy and knock down our FTs like last game. I know they can do it, just hope they do. If we leave there with a W then we have turned a corner for sure. They have beaten the last 3 SEC teams there by 15+. Tough game, some of our best teams have lost there. Just hoping we come out ready and play hard, please!

I may be in the minority here but as I told my good friend of many years who is a Loserville fan (he was expecting me to gloat about this) that I think it is a sad tragic thing when this sort of thing must happen because in most cases it's only the actions of a thoughtless few that cause a lot of innocent fans and players embarrassment and shame...like we had to go through in the late 80s.

Look, us beating Loserville in that big key NCAA tournament game a few years back, that's worth gloating about, or if we beat them to break a losing streak against them, or if we beat them when we're a major underdog, you bet we celebrate and even gloat a little about that. But something like this, I just personally don't think this is a gloating matter...after all it doesn't add anything to our trophy case or win column any.

I will make one exception though to the early 90s Michigan Fake Five losing their two silver medals, eh I mean NCAA trophies. That most definitely serves them right because they STOLE OUR Fab Five nickname!! There's only one real Fab Five and that's the '48 Cats -- first NCAA Champs and Olympic gold medalists! And then just for good measure, the Fab Four repeated in '49 :D

Should we concerned about game tonight? Absolutely.

Should we be happy about today's events? Here's one opinion:

"Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth"[/QUOT
So be happy your enemy can still kill you ?

Don’t feel good about this game. Don’t think we win, so this banner coming down will help me sleep better.

Many of us can "multi-task".

24zhby.jpg

Reactions: Chuckinden
Imagine the butthurtness some of these UofL fans have right now. They have crowed and crowed about Cal and his vacated FF's. Now they have two vacated FF's and a vacated title.
Always hollering about Cal cheating, paying recruits, etc. The reality and irony must be suffocating for them.

Yea ... horrible post. Like Cawood said, they've screamed UK is dirty for years, then all this shit comes down, they are the one currently reaping the benefits of being completely and utter morons. We're chillin though.

So much for that idiotic "who won the last title in the state?" argument lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: brianpoe
ADVERTISEMENT