ADVERTISEMENT

I just wanted to show my appreciation for Jeff Drummond

RogerIndy

Sophomore
Sep 2, 2002
@Jeff Drummond puts in a lot of time to keep us updated on UK sports, Baseball, Football and Men's Basketball (maybe he covers more, but I hadn't seen it). I just got done watching his youtube video of Coach Mingione's after game (uavel game) comments. I don't know how he gets the time. I can't imagine that rivals has the money to pay him a lot, so at least I just wanted to say, as someone who lives out of state, Jeff is one of the people who helps keep me in touch with the BBN.

Last edited:
Jeff and the staff do a great job. It is so refreshing and much appreciated to see the attention they give to the baseball program. Everyone also needs to check out Jeff's photo galleries on Facebook. He's become quite the accomplished photographer. The UK-UL gallery is exceptional.

Jeff and the staff do a great job. It is so refreshing and much appreciated to see the attention they give to the baseball program. Everyone also needs to check out Jeff's photo galleries on Facebook. He's become quite the accomplished photographer. The UK-UL gallery is exceptional.
Yes, for many years Baseball was sort of a step child as far as coverage went. It is so great to have fresh details of games etc. As well as the SEC network plus to watch most of the games now !

Reactions: Comebakatz3

Thanks for pointing me to Jeff's facebook feed. I didn't know. It's cool!

Yes, for many years Baseball was sort of a step child as far as coverage went. It is so great to have fresh details of games etc. As well as the SEC network plus to watch most of the games now !

When I was at UK from 74-78, nobody payed any attention to any sports besides football and men's basketball. Nowadays we have baseball, volleyball, women's basketball, softball, track & field and rifle that have been making headlines. (Sorry to bring this up you MB haters)

But college baseball has really caught on nationally. The CWS gets a lot of coverage. #Omaha18

Reactions: Black Diamond Cat
ADVERTISEMENT