ADVERTISEMENT

I hate this team...

Agreed...what is the obsession with rehashing these posts? People just love to say "I told you so" now???

I've never seen people who love to one up or attack each other like the Rafters UK posters do.

It's bizarre to me. Isn't everyone here (except UMM) UK fans???
I agree, if this team loses tomorrow night, another group may say “told you they weren’t that good”. Back in February, they stunk, that wasn’t a dream. Just because you call things as you see them doesn’t make you “fair weather”. How bout we all enjoy this.

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
Name a UK fan that didnt want Hami on the bench while he was playing that bad?.

Or do you take offense with my several weeks of hami playing so bad it looks like he's throwing games?? Which go look over my posts because I stated many times back then that I didnt think he was throwing games... he just was playing awful and throwing passes that always seemed to go directly to the opponents for points...

I can go back through hundreds of your posts where you constantly attack other posters to feel superior. Its your thing ... instead of adding insight to the topic... you would rather be attacking others for your jollies.
Go back all you want if you have that kind of time. That's a little creepy and weird. I don't attack anyone. I trust the coach we have because he has proven that more often than not, he will get it done.
I don't trust a negative whiny poster who actually attacks players and coaches ability and integrity.

Nice burn man. Nice burn. I'm guessing you have some posts that I could dig up that would make you look pretty silly. I'll get busy on that when i get some free time.
Go for it, and while you're at it pull up some positive ones. Don't you have anything else better to do, and BTW, you're the one looking like an immature moron. Get a job.

Reactions: BlueWorldOrder74
This should be a pinned post so we can easily catalog the most ignorant fans on the board.

Go for it, and while you're at it pull up some positive ones. Don't you have anything else better to do, and BTW, you're the one looking like an immature moron. Get a job.

I'll see if I can find some positive ones as well. Don't worry.

Edit - thanks for making me see the light of my immature ways. I appreciate that.

Lol..again love these threads.

Drive thru UK fans...."yes I'll have a 32-2 team and have it right now" otherwise unhappy with the service.

Seasons are long...making yourselves miserable for absolutely no reason

Reactions: BlueWorldOrder74
Yeah, and it's surprising that ones dredging up such threads actually have time to do it. Some of of actually have a job and don't have time for this BS.

@Catscratch81
After searching, I've determined that you are not a big fan of Cal and his system. I understand that you are entitled to your opinion. I won't judge you for it. I realize that there are a handful of posters that share your feelings - that "players first program" comment from Cal seems to have really agitated you; I'm guessing you feel that Cal is more dedicated to the players he recruits than to the University he coaches for? And this is appraently detrimental to the program? I ask you, though, how would you prefer Cal do it? Or even more importantly, who would you prefer be doing the job? No flame, just actually curious. And, do you still feel the same about Diallo? Do you still feel the same about Cal? Thanks.

Upon your request, I will not drag up another old thread. Thanks for making me a better poster today.

Lol..again love these threads.

Drive thru UK fans...."yes I'll have a 32-2 team and have it right now" otherwise unhappy with the service.

Seasons are long...making yourselves miserable for absolutely no reason

He's being taken out of context. If you read his OP, he's clearly being comedic in nature. He even made a post down the thread saying he hates them "right now" and hopes they turn it around and will remain on the bandwagon. He was just venting, like if we were standing together in real life after our fourth straight loss and said " I hate this team". Not that we really hate them. Just hate the situation, more or less.

Jeez, the politically correct brigade has been out in full force lately. Not you too Brassow:(

He's being taken out of context. If you read his OP, he's clearly being satirical in nature. He even made a post down the thread saying he hates them "right now" and hopes they turn it around and will remain on the bandwagon. He was just venting, like if we were standing together in real life after our fourth straight loss and said " I hate this team". Not that we really hate them. Just hate the situation, more or less.

Jeez, the politically correct brigade has been out in full force lately. Not you too Brassow:(

OP post was not an issue for me.

Reactions: morgousky
Correct. But those who take it to such idiotic extremes are petulant morons who need to find a different hobby, one more suited for their feeble minds.

It's embarrassing and cringe worthy. Their behaviour, opinions and emotional overreactions deserve to be called out, mocked and laughed at.

There's a huge difference between constructive criticism vs. personal attacks, character assassination and foolish trite.

I hate the team, wish some guys weren't on the team, hope they don't come back and/or would prefer a different team altogether is a far cry from Richards needs to strengthen his hands, Hami needs work on his jumper, Gabriel needs work on his handles and/or Knox needs to work on his 'when the going gets tough' attitude.
Haven't seen you around these parts little lady. Welcome virgin poster

He's being taken out of context. If you read his OP, he's clearly being comedic in nature. He even made a post down the thread saying he hates them "right now" and hopes they turn it around and will remain on the bandwagon. He was just venting, like if we were standing together in real life after our fourth straight loss and said " I hate this team". Not that we really hate them. Just hate the situation, more or less.

Admittedly i didnt read any of the thread..I was just ready to pounce

How is it "clearly comedic in nature" when there isn't a scrap of humor?

There is nothing funny, joking, or even a sardonic jest.

Humor is of course subjective but most people can tell something is a joke even if they don't personally find it funny.

I don't see it, just excuse making. The wipe and dangle routine to excuse going over the top. The poster wasn't joking at all.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT