ADVERTISEMENT

I hate this team...

@KYCatAttack
Still feel this way?
It’s pretty hypocritical the way you bumped this post. Had you criticized the OP at the time their post was made, that’s one thing—but all you did was bump a post that was written during a bad stretch where people were frustrated (and some vocalized it). By resurrecting this thread, you accomplished nothing but making yourself look like you accomplished something great when in fact you did the opposite.

Congratulations on the douche move.

It’s pretty hypocritical the way you bumped this post. Had you criticized the OP at the time their post was made, that’s one thing—but all you did was bump a post that was written during a bad stretch where people were frustrated (and some vocalized it). By resurrecting this thread, you accomplished nothing but making yourself look like you accomplished something great when in fact you did the opposite.

:cry:

[roll]

Agreed...what is the obsession with rehashing these posts? People just love to say "I told you so" now???

I've never seen people who love to one up or attack each other like the Rafters UK posters do.

It's bizarre to me. Isn't everyone here (except UMM) UK fans???

Agreed...what is the obsession with rehashing these posts? People just love to say "I told you so" now???

I've never seen people who love to one up or attack each other like the Rafters UK posters do.

Oh the irony.

Reactions: Mr_GG
I never hated my team; but I sure didn’t like them too much during that bad stretch. Kind of like my kids: always love and support them, but don’t always have to like them

I said this on multiple other threads with similar sentiments. These vocal guys were only saying what the majority felt. Only, perhaps, a little more harshly.
We’re all U.K. fans

You're hurting my feelings. Please stop!!!

[roll]

Looks like several people may need to change their usernames.

I’m completely onboard with these bumps. Don’t say stupid, outlandish stuff and you won’t get called out on it.

Anyone that doubts Cal at this point is honestly mentally challenged, not even kidding. Some of you just need to go into hibernation until March every year because clearly you aren’t cut out for this.

I never hated my team; but I sure didn’t like them too much during that bad stretch. Kind of like my kids: always love and support them, but don’t always have to like them

I said this on multiple other threads with similar sentiments. These vocal guys were only saying what the majority felt. Only, perhaps, a little more harshly.
We’re all U.K. fans
I could understand if this was year 2 or 3 of the Cal era. But we are now in year 9 and basically every year except one (Noel injury) Calipari’s teams have had been ready to roll in March. And two of those years have followed a very similar pattern to this year (2011 and (2014).

There is no reason to worry with Cal at true reins. Just sit back and enjoy the ride, makes it way sweeter when they transform into title contenders at the end of the year.

Unrealistic crybabies deserve to be exposed. Just back your team and have a little faith.

I could understand if this was year 2 or 3 of the Cal era. But we are now in year 9 and basically every year except one (Noel injury) Calipari’s teams have had been ready to roll in March. And two of those years have followed a very similar pattern to this year (2011 and (2014).

There is no reason to worry with Cal at true reins. Just sit back and enjoy the ride, makes it way sweeter when they transform into title contenders at the end of the year.

Have you ever seen my posts? I’m the quintessential worrier on this board

Heck I think we need to be more worried if I’m NOT :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Have you ever seen my posts? I’m the quintessential worrier on this board

Heck I think we need to be more worried if I’m NOT :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Your worry is a far cry from the posts I quoted specifically from this thread Bev. Worrying is going to happen, saying you hate the team or wish they would all not return is something different.

Unrealistic crybabies deserve to be exposed. Just back your team and have a little faith.
There are degrees fans get mad and upset. They vent and get it out of their system. Bumping threads is simply playing “time traveler wannabe” to say “I told you so”.

It’s a totally pedestrian move.

Reactions: morgousky
When will people learn that Cal is ALWAYS preparing for March. Regular season games are a training ground for the time of year that REALLY matters.

Cal is the best at it!!!
Honestly probably never. The type of people who make these threads and agree with the OP are too dumb to make the connection. Some will even be here defending their comments. They are embarrassing.

Everyone here but you are UK fans. You enjoying the NIT?

How is he being a douche? The guys that started the thread and then ones that responded are the douches. YALL bad mouthed "YOUR" team and given up on them but Y'all back on the bandwagon now huh? No sir u r the douche.

Ulismyman is more of a fan than you’ll ever be. And I don’t even particularly like the guy.

There are degrees fans get mad and upset. They vent and get it out of their system. Bumping threads is simply playing “time traveler wannabe” to say “I told you so”.

It’s a totally pedestrian move.
Dude you're the one on here crying most of the time. Your just pissed you got called out. Suck it up and move on.

We don’t know what is in the hearts and minds of these young men. To go online and post negative assumptions about their character when “your” team is struggling screams immaturity and weakness of character in itself. Whining is self serving at best, regardless whether it’s to family or anonymous strangers.

Just my worthless, but harmless opinion.

Is this another thread where people were just discussing the basketball team and things happened to be going poorly? Cause I'm missing a lot of the analysis and realistic discussion I've been told is the focal point of these threads.

Reactions: Cawood86 and Mr_GG
There are degrees fans get mad and upset.

Correct. But those who take it to such idiotic extremes are petulant morons who need to find a different hobby, one more suited for their feeble minds.

It's embarrassing and cringe worthy. Their behaviour, opinions and emotional overreactions deserve to be called out, mocked and laughed at.

There's a huge difference between constructive criticism vs. personal attacks, character assassination and foolish trite.

I hate the team, wish some guys weren't on the team, hope they don't come back and/or would prefer a different team altogether is a far cry from Richards needs to strengthen his hands, Hami needs work on his jumper, Gabriel needs work on his handles and/or Knox needs to work on his 'when the going gets tough' attitude.

I’m completely onboard with these bumps. Don’t say stupid, outlandish stuff and you won’t get called out on it.
Yep. Pretty simple. Don't say stupid stuff. Don't say hateful stuff. If you live by simple rules, it's easy, no one will throw it in your face later when you've been proved an idiot.

I am not a big fan of bringing back old threads to point out how wrong some posters were but I also feel like too many posters think they can throw out crap and then deny it later. Knowing an old thread may resurface might force all of us to guard our words more carefully.

The "denying I ever said that" is something that just irks me when I know the poster did say that. Okay, rant over....

ADVERTISEMENT