ADVERTISEMENT

I HATE BASEBALL

OIP.Zr5EApLV4OBUQD3Uuml6bgHaL2

This is his wife, he'll be fine.

I love baseball, hate soccer. But I don’t like what baseball has become. Due to his age and closeness of the playoffs I get him being ok with it this time. But in general I think strict pitch counts are not the solution.

Reactions: sluggercatfan
there was a guy that always called her a fat pig. He hasn’t posted in a long time, unless he switched usernames
If that's what a 'fat pig' looks like, sign me up for a double helping of pulled pork (you know what I'm sayin'!). She's probably not in my top 10, but, dang, if someone thinks she's fat/unattractive, they're either stupidly picky or just not into women. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Reactions: WildcatFan1982
Love going to a game. Recently went to a Phillies game and was blown away by the food and drink offered.

But glad I'm not a big fan other than checking in on the Yanks and Mets from time to time. It's a boring as hell game to watch on TV.. and 162 game seasons? No thanks.

If that's what a 'fat pig' looks like, sign me up for a double helping of pulled pork (you know what I'm sayin'!). She's probably not in my top 10, but, dang, if someone thinks she's fat/unattractive, they're either stupidly picky or just not into women. Not that there's anything wrong with that...
I don't think she's fat but she definitely has an unusual looking waist/hip area. Still wouldn't kick her out of the bed for eating crackers.

Dusty Baker finally learned not to burn out his aces like he has in the past with Mark Prior, Kerry Wood & Aaron Harang in Cincinnati.

ADVERTISEMENT